The health and safety of our guests, employees, players, coaches, and training staff is of the highest priority and the Bulls are committed to practice the best and safest efforts to keep the community safe when attending baseball and other special events at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
The steps outlined below are intended to protect our guests, employees, players, coaches, and training staff. We will continue to follow the guidance of local, regional and national health and government agencies, and the input of local and regional health partners will play a significant role in informing the below policies.
- Wool E. World is open with enhanced cleaning procedures prior to each game day
- Fans may enter via any gate.
- Staff or scanning pedestals will be able to scan your ticket without contact.
- As in previous seasons, each guest is permitted to bring one sealed, plastic water bottle.
- The entire ballpark will be cleaned/sanitized with increased regularity and scope.
- Updated CDC guidelines will be posted throughout Durham Bulls Athletic Park as needed throughout the season
- Bull City Hospitality, the DBAP concessionaire company, will ensure all ballpark and health standards are exceeded.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to order their concessions on the mobile Appetize app.
- All employees will wear gloves during any element of food preparation and service.
- All utensils, cups, condiments, and napkins will be single-use and, when appropriate, individually wrapped.
- High traffic areas and touch points will be routinely sanitized in-game, including, but not limited to, prep stations, cash registers, counters, credit card readers, and stanchions.
- To limit contact with food service equipment, food items will be individually packaged, as appropriate.
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park will stay consistent with local and state mask guidance. At this time, face coverings are not required inside or outside.
Health & Safety Guidelines
All guests and staff members are encouraged to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wash hands often with soap and water in a DBAP restroom.
- Anyone who feels sick is encouraged to stay home. Fans who may begin feeling ill while at the DBAP, may report to Lowes Foods Guests Services, or contact an EMT.
Media & Marketing Materials
- Rosters and other team-related items will be available via our digital Play Ball program, which can be found by clicking here. Lineups will be available approximately one hour prior scheduled first pitch. Scorecards will be available to fans as they enter the Blue Cross Blue Shield NC Front Gates and CEI Left Field Gate.
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park is a cashless facility in order to encourage fewer points of contact for fan and staff safety, while also decreasing transaction times, creating faster moving lines and improving overall guest satisfaction.
- Only major credit and debit cards and pre-loaded tickets are accepted at DBAP points of sale including the Ballpark Corner Store and all food and beverage locations.
- Apple Pay is also accepted for mobile ordering and at all food and beverage kiosks, beer portables, and bar locations throughout the DBAP.
Promotions & On-Field Activities
- Some on-field activities may be altered throughout the season based on MLB's health and safety protocols.
- When appropriate for privacy, restroom doors will be propped open to encourage touchless entry and exit.
- All public restroom fixtures such as sinks, paper towel dispensers, and flush valves have been renovated to utilize motion sensors to limit contact.
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park is a cashless facility, which includes The Ballpark Corner Store and all other retail points of sale
- Apple Pay is accepted at the Ballpark Corner Store and other points of sale
Ticket Purchasing and Servicing
- Routine hand-washing and sanitiation of office equipment, guest counter space, credit card readers, ticket scanners, and other main touch points.
- All tickets purchased at the Mako Medical Box Office will be delivered digitally. This includes tickets purchased more than one hour before the start of an event at the DBAP. Major credit and debit cards are the preferred method of payment at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
- Fans are to maintain posession of ticket or mobile phone at all times. DBAP staff members will verify and scan without contact.
- Fans who would like to inquire about changing their seat location once in the DBAP may visit Lowes Foods Guest Services. All exchanges are subject to availability.