DBAP Special Events Rules & Regulations
In accordance with state guidelines, all guests will be required to wear masks at all times throughout the course of the event, unless eating or drinking.
Parking and Entry
- Parking is available around the DBAP in the American Tobacco Parking Decks and on surrounding streets.
- Groups will not be allowed to enter until their entire group is present.
- All guests in attendance will be required to be wear face coverings throughout their stay at the DBAP, unless eating or drinking.
- All DBBC employees will be wearing face masks at all times.
- There will be no re-entry allowed during this event.
- All forms of tobacco and e-cigs are not permitted on ATC premises, including DBAP.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the ballpark.
- No chairs are allowed. Blankets are encouraged.
- Only card transactions will be accepted. NO CASH SALES.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed
- Seating will be within pre-designated ‘pods’. We ask all guests to remain in their pod at all times, except to visit the bathrooms or concessions, or in an emergency.
- In the event of an emergency, guests are instructed to find the nearest DBBC employee for assistance. These will be identified in a pre-movie briefing via the stadium PA system.
- Three men’s and three women’s restrooms will be available for use on the main concourse of the DBAP.
- Guest will be instructed to leave one ‘pod’ at a time from either side of the stadium, with one minute between each pod exit. Each ‘pod’ will be told which exit is the closest for them.
- All fans will be asked to maintain appropriate social distancing when exiting (as well as during their entire stay)