The Durham Bulls unveiled their 2020 promotional schedule, featuring the 25th anniversary celebration of Durham Bulls Athletic Park. On April 6, 1995, the DBAP opened its gates for its inaugural season to a paid attendance of 10,886 fans. This season-long celebration will highlight DBAP25 poster giveaways and special in-game elements,
The Durham Bulls unveiled their 2020 promotional schedule, featuring the 25th anniversary celebration of Durham Bulls Athletic Park. On April 6, 1995, the DBAP opened its gates for its inaugural season to a paid attendance of 10,886 fans. This season-long celebration will highlight DBAP25 poster giveaways and special in-game elements, including April 25, May 8, June 18, July 23 and August 15.
Fans can experience 22 fireworks shows at the DBAP in 2020, including Opening Night presented by ARS. Three fireworks shows will take place over July 4 weekend with a USA Baseball game on July 3, the City of Durham's Fireworks Extravaganza on July 4 and a Sunday Night Fireworks show on July 5. Friday Night Fireworks, presented by bioMérieux, and local food trucks return every Friday. Saturday Night Fireworks, presented by Window World, begin on May 23.
In addition to holiday festivities with an Easter Eggstravaganza, Memorial Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day, the Bulls host Halfway to Halloween on April 24 and Christmas in July on July 25. Fans can also enjoy a Lowes Foods 2-for-1 ticket deal every Tuesday and Afforda-BULL Eats value concessions every Thursday, apart from Opening Night. With the exclusion of the game on July 5, Kids Run the Bases, presented by Nature's Twist, returns following Sunday home games.
Other key promotions featured at the DBAP in 2020:
- Bark in the Parks (4/11, 5/20, 6/9, 7/22 & 8/26)
- First Responder Appreciation Day/Touch a Truck pres. by CREE (4/26)
- Star Wars Night pres. by Duke Children's Hospital (5/9)
- '80s Night (5/21)
- Interfaith & Family Night (5/22)
- Camp Out Nights (5/30 & 6/20)
- Wool E. Bull's Birthday (5/31) pres. by Sun Tan City
- African American Heritage Night (6/13)
- Pirates & Princesses Night (6/14)
- Bull Durham Night (6/19)
- Alzheimer's Awareness Night (6/20)
- Educator Appreciation Night (6/29) pres. by Coastal Credit Union
- '90s Night (7/9)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Awareness Night (8/13)
- Bulls Vs. Cancer Day on (8/30)
- Fan Appreciation Night (9/4)
Promotions are subject to change throughout the season. For the most up-to-date promotional schedule, click here
. The Bulls begin the 2020 season at the DBAP on Thursday, April 9, 2020 against the Charlotte Knights. Single-game tickets will be available online starting Monday, March 2 and via the Mako Medical Ticket Office starting Saturday, March 7. Season memberships and group outing tickets are available now at durhambulls.com
or by calling 919.956.BULL.