Join us for our first ever Green Monster Mash at Fluor Field on Saturday, October 17 at 3 PM. Enjoy a FREE, family friendly, safe and socially distant trick-or-treat through the stadium plus other fun activities like hayrides around the field, pumpkin decorating, a children’s costume contest and a screening of the movie Goosebumps, plus more!
* All attendees will be required to wear a mask, receive a temperature check prior to entering and asked to sign a COVID-19 waiver (18 years of age and over).
- The Halloween fun starts at 3 PM up until the movie starts.
- The movie will begin at approximately 5 PM.
- Private, spacious pods will be marked on the field for the movie and can be reserved on site at the table at the bottom of Section 115 starting at 4 PM
- Food & beverage will be available for purchase on site.
- Only credit/debit cards will be accepted. No cash transactions
- The sEATz app, our new in-park food ordering service, will be available for the event.
* Reservations are required.