To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into Fluor Field, Greenville Drive policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during Drive games, collegiate and high school games, and any other in-stadium public event.
The Drive encourage fans not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" by x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 4.5", with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diaper and medical bags are approved, however, bag contents must be checked and bag tagged by Drive staff.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Seat cushions must not exceed 18 inches wide and contain no pockets, zippers or concealable areas.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car, if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. The Greenville Drive and Fluor Field are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.