The musical experience of the Summer comes to Fluor Field on Saturday, August 31st, with the first-ever Greenville Country Music Fest. With more than 15 acts - headlined by multi-Platinum recording group Old Dominion - a visit from the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales and more, this is one event you won't want to miss!
Ticket options currently include Champions Club VIP Experience ($249), Super VIP On-Field Experience ($199), Main Stage VIP On-Field Experience ($99), and On-Field General Admission ($60). For more information about each option and to purchase tickets, please visit www.GVLFest.com. Ticket prices will be going up on Friday, August 23rd, so act now!
Gates open to Fluor Field at 1 PM. The full list of performances on the Main Stage (located on the field) and the Second Stage (located in teh Furman Picnic Pavilion) are as follows:
- Main Stage
- DJ Slim McGraw - 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Whits End - 2:00 PM-2:30 PM
- Doug McCormick - 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
- Nicko Moon - 4:00 PM-4:30 PM
- John Gurney - 5:00 PM-5:30 PM
- Gyth Rigdon - 6:00 PM-6:30 PM
- Filmore - 7:00 PM-7:30 PM
- LANCO - 8:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Old Dominion - 9:30 PM-11:00 PM
- Second Stage
- Warrick McZeke - 2:30 PM-3:00 PM
- Jake Bartley Band - 3:30 PM-4:00 PM
- Dirty Grass Soul - 4:30 PM-5:00 PM
- Piedmont Boys - 5:30 PM-6:00 PM
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.