A comprehensive list of facts, attractions, services and procedures designed to make your visit to Coolray Field the best experience possible. COMING SOON FOR 2019!
Going to the Game?
Here are a few basic things you should know before heading to Coolray Field:
- THE GPS ADDRESS for Coolray Field is 2500 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- PARKING is available for $5 per car and $10 per bus. (More Info)
- TICKETS are on sale at the Coolray Field Ticket Office located at the Main Gate. Wheelchair accessible seating may be purchased at this location. (More Info)
- GATES open approximately one hour prior to game time:
- 6:00 p.m. for 7:05 p.m. games (Monday-Friday)
- 5:00 p.m. for 6:05 p.m. games (Saturdays)
- 12:00 p.m. for 1:05 p.m. games (Sundays)
- Please note that both gate times and game times are subject to change.
- PERMITTED ITEMS include umbrellas, bags (subject to inspection), cell phones, cameras and hand-held video cameras.
- ITEMS NOT PERMITTED include outside food and drink, glass bottles or cans, weapons of any kind, laser pointers, lawn chairs, pets (excluding "Bark in the Park" dates), banners and/or flags of any kind with a stick, alcohol or drugs, frisbees, beach balls or any other objects that can be thrown in the stadium.
- SMOKING AREAS are located outside both the main plaza and General Admission lawn gates. All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and vaping apparatus, must be conducted in these locations.
- IF IT'S RAINING, please view our Rain Policy for specifics and stay tuned to GoStripers.com and @GoStripers on Twitter for updates on the status of the game.
- FOR ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, see the A-to-Z Guide below, email email@example.com or call 678-277-0300.
Coolray Field Information
View a seating chart of Coolray Field and read up on the stadium's history.
A guide to parking at Coolray Field, including directions, a lot map, cost and other FAQs.
Have your message displayed on the 30-by-40-foot Coolray Field Video Board (usually in the 5th inning) for a $10 donation to the Gwinnett Stripers Foundation! (Times may vary.)
From April through August, the home of the Stripers is open for tours. Each 30-minute tour requires a $5 per-person charge. Tours run from Tuesday through Thursday on non-game days from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Must have a minimum of 15 people for a tour.
Complete a Tour Request Form (PDF) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are entertaining guests or planning a corporate meeting, we have the space that fits your need! Find out more about our non-game event spaces.