A comprehensive list of facts, attractions, services and procedures designed to make your visit to Coolray Field the best experience possible. Not finding your answer on the A-to-Z Guide? Email email@example.com with your question.
Going to the Game?
Here are a few basic things you should know before heading to Coolray Field:
- THE GPS ADDRESS for Coolray Field is 2500 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- PARKING is available for $5 per car and $10 per bus. (More Info)
- TICKETS are on sale at the Coolray Field Ticket Office located at the Main Gate. Wheelchair accessible seating may be purchased at this location. (More Info)
- GATES open approximately one hour prior to game time:
- 6:00 p.m. for 7:05 p.m. games (Monday-Friday)
- 5:00 p.m. for 6:05 p.m. games (Saturdays)
- 12:00 p.m. for 1:05 p.m. games (Sundays)
- Please note that both gate times and game times are subject to change.
- PERMITTED ITEMS include umbrellas, bags (subject to inspection), cell phones, cameras and hand-held video cameras.
- ITEMS NOT PERMITTED include outside food and drink (with the exception of one sealed bottle of water per ticketed fan), glass bottles or cans, weapons of any kind, laser pointers, lawn chairs, pets (excluding "Wet Nose Wednesday" dates), banners and/or flags of any kind with a stick, alcohol or drugs, frisbees, beach balls or any other objects that can be thrown in the stadium.
- SMOKING AREAS are located outside both the main plaza and General Admission lawn gates. All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and vaping apparatus, must be conducted in these locations.
- IF IT'S RAINING, please view our Rain Policy for specifics and stay tuned to GoStripers.com and @GoStripers on Twitter for updates on the status of the game.
- FOR ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, see the A-to-Z Guide below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-277-0300.
Coolray Field Information
Have your message displayed on the 30-by-40-foot Coolray Field Video Board (usually in the 5th inning) for a donation to the Atlanta Braves Foundation! (Times may vary.)
From April through August, the home of the Stripers is open for tours. Each 30-minute tour requires a $5 per-person charge. Tours run from Tuesday through Thursday on non-game days from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Must have a minimum of 15 people for a tour.
Whether you are entertaining guests or planning a corporate meeting, we have the space that fits your need! Find out more about our non-game event spaces.