Mailing: P.O. Box 490310, Lawrenceville, GA, 30049
Shipping/GPS: Coolray Field, 2500 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
Advance tickets may be purchased for any Stripers home game, pending availability, at the Advance Ticket Booth located behind Section 100, at the Gwinnett Stripers Ticket Office, or online at GoStripers.com. All advance ticket prices are $3 less than day-of-game prices:
- Cutwater Club: $30 advance ($33 day of game)
- Dugout Seats: $20 advance ($23 day of game)
- Infield Box: $17 advance ($20 day of game)
- Field Box: $15 advance ($18 day of game)
- General Admission/The Bank: $8 advance ($11 day of game)
All tickets are contactless Mobile Tickets.
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into or taken out of Coolray Field. Sale of alcoholic beverages will conclude with the first pitch of the 8th inning.
Only certified guide dogs are permitted in Coolray Field, except during Wet Nose Wednesdays (limited to the "The Bank" lawn/berm area only).
Coolray Field has two ATM locations:
- On the main plaza near the Ticket Office
- On the third base concourse near the concession stands
Clear Bag Policy: All guests are permitted to bring one (1) clear bag to Coolray Field, provided it is no larger than a reusable grocery bag (approximately 12" x 12"). Clear bags will allow for contactless inspection.
Clutches: Are allowed at Coolray Field provided they are no larger than 5x9 inches.
Diaper Bags: Are permitted, however are still subject to search.
Need a clear bag? The Stripers sell them for $12 in Bobby's Tackle Team Store.
"The Bank" is a General Admission seating area located on the grass lawn area beyond the outfield fence. The Bank is open every game, and space is first come, first-serve. Purchase in advance for $8 or pay $11 on the day of the game. Blankets are permitted, but lawn chairs are not.
For the safety of all fans, the following items are not permitted in the stadium:
- Containers larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Glass bottles and cans
- Alcohol or drugs
- Firearms or other weapons (e.g., knives)
- Laser devices and pointers
- Skateboards and rollerblades
- Toy guns and knives (including water guns)
- Sticks and clubs
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Aerosol cans
- Hard-sided coolers
- Outside food and beverages (with the exception of one sealed bottle of water per ticketed fan)
- Lawn chairs
- Pets (aside from Wet Nose Wednesday dates)
- Banners and/or flags of any kind with a stick
- Any other objects that can be dangerous when thrown
Celebrate your child's birthday at Coolray Field! All Birthday Party Packages include a pre-game meal consisting of hot dogs, chips, dessert and refreshments per guest. In addition, the birthday child will have "Happy Birthday" sung to them while on the Stripers Dugout during the game! This package requires a minimum of 10 guests. Space is limited, so call 678-277-0340 today to reserve your party.
See “Video Board Messages” for more details.
Audio: Listen to all Stripers games -- home and road -- live on MyCountry993.com, the official website of My Country 99.3 WCON-FM. Catch every pitch with Dave Lezotte, the Voice of the Stripers! The pregame show airs 15 minutes before the scheduled first pitch.
Video: All Stripers’ home and road games are broadcast exclusively through MiLB.TV. You must purchase a MiLB.TV subscription to watch.
Cameras and Video
Fans are welcome to bring cameras and hand-held video cameras into Coolray Field as long as the equipment does not interfere with the enjoyment of the game by others. Please contact our Media Relations Department at 678-277-0320 for use of equipment requiring a tripod or monopod, or use of drones. Camera cases must be inspected upon entry to Coolray Field.
Cellular Phones / Mobile Devices
Use of cellular phones is permitted providing it does not interfere with the enjoyment of the game by others. Coolray Field offers a free Wi-Fi connection in specific areas of the ballpark.
Center Field Picnic Pavilion
Located just beyond the center field fence with fantastic views of the ballpark and the grass hill to play on, the Center Field Pavilion is the perfect spot to host your group! The area comes with a two-hour, all-inclusive ballpark picnic menu served from the time gates open until one hour after the scheduled game time. Great for groups of 20 to 300! Call 678-277-0340 or email [email protected] for more information.
Children age two (2) and younger do not require a ticket to attend a game, as long as they sit on the lap of an adult.
Chopper the Groundhog
This famous groundhog (Marmota monax, also known as a woodchuck or a whistlepig) is proud to be the official mascot of the Gwinnett Stripers. Chopper was born on September 15, 2008 in Gwinnett County, GA and is a descendant of General Beauregard Lee, Georgia's famous weather prognosticator. Catch him cheering with fans throughout Coolray Field all season long. When he's not at the games, Chopper can be found at public events all over Gwinnett County and beyond. Find out more about Chopper or book him for an appearance!
Community Relations / Outreach
For more information on the Stripers' Community Outreach initiatives, including Donation Requests, Speakers and Appearances, etc., visit GoStripers.com/community.
A variety of food and drink offerings are available at the stands throughout Coolray Field, courtesy of concessions partner Professional Sports Catering. No outside food or beverages (with the exception of one sealed bottle of water per ticketed fan) are allowed in Coolray Field. All concessions locations are included on our Stadium Map.
No Straws/Lids: In an effort to reduce waste and prevent marine plastic pollution, the Stripers and Professional Sports Catering no longer offer single-use plastic straws and lids at concession stands or points of sale. A limited number of straws and lids will be available only by request for fans with special needs.
Main Office: 678-277-0300
Ticket Office: 678-277-0340
Email: [email protected]
The Gwinnett Stripers accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
Customer Service Booth
The Customer Service booth is located on the main concourse behind section 100. For questions, please visit this location.
The premium experience at Coolray Field, the Cutwater Club seats you closer to the batter's box than the pitcher is on the mound. Cutwater Club Members will enjoy the added benefits of food service access, free parking, a private entrance that opens 30 minutes before regular gates, and a view of the Stripers' indoor batting cages. For more information on a membership in the Cutwater Club, call 678-277-0340.
Cutwater Club Food Service Times:
- 12:05 p.m. game: Food service from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 1:05 p.m. game: Food service from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 6:05 p.m. game: Food service from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 7:05 p.m. game: Food service from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Individual tickets to the Cutwater Club can be purchased for $30 in advance and $33 on the day of the game, but do not include food service (fans will be able to access their seats, but not the Cutwater Club itself until 30 minutes after the game starts).
Designated Rideshare Zone
The Designated Rideshare Zone is located at the corner of the VIP Lot (Lot A), just steps from the main entrance at Coolray Field. This area serves as a convenient drop-off and pick-up location for fans before, during, and after all Stripers home games.
Disabled Guest Services
Coolray Field meets all structural and service requirements as stipulated by the Americans with Disabilities Act. The following services are available to accommodate the needs of our disabled guests:
- Drop-Off: All drop-offs and pick-ups should be performed in front of the main plaza (at the main gate entry point).
- Disabled Parking: A limited number of on-site disabled parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot B. Guest parking in all lots can catch a shuttle back to the drop-off zone in front of the stadium upon availability and request. The cost to park in any disabled spot is the same for General Admission parking ($5.00). In order to park in the disabled parking spots, you must have a valid ADA placard visible upon entrance to the lot. If you have questions about our disabled parking, please call the Stadium Operations Department at 678-277-0343.
- Disabled Seating: Wheelchair and companion seating is offered on every level and select price categories of Coolray Field. Every seating section is wheelchair-accessible and electric outlets are provided at many of the wheelchair seating areas for use in charging power wheelchairs and electronic communication devices. To purchase, call 678-277-0340.
- Elevator: An elevator is located on the main concourse at Section 102 for wheelchair access to the Cutwater Club and Suite Level of Coolray Field.
The Gwinnett Stripers use the third base dugout during their home games at Coolray Field. Visiting teams will use the first base dugout.
Are located on the first and third base lines near the restrooms. Use of the elevators is restricted to guests with tickets to the Luxury Suites or Cutwater Club seating.
Entertainment Teams & Mascots
- Official Mascot of the Stripers: Chopper the Groundhog
- Star of the Cutwater Spirits "Beat The Fridge Race": The Fridge
- Academy Sports + Outdoors "Reel It In Relay" Racers: Bateman, Barb, and Bobster
Entertaining guests or planning a corporate meeting? We have a variety of full-service, catered event spaces to fit your needs! Call 678-277-0321 for more information.
Fan Code of Conduct
In order to provide a welcoming experience for all, the Gwinnett Stripers have implemented a Fan Code of Conduct. Out of respect for fellow guests, players, coaches, and ballpark staff, all guests are prohibited from:
- Trespassing on the playing field at any time;
- Interfering with baseballs that are in play;
- Throwing or tossing objects;
- Using foul, obscene or derogatory language (see below) or gestures;
- Misusing or overconsuming alcohol, including, underage consumption;
- Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly, or abusive;
- Accessing areas of the ballpark without a proper ticket, pass, or credential;
- Misusing tickets, passes, or credentials in any way; or
- Bringing prohibited items into the ballpark.
Derogatory language is defined as offensive language concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin, and anyone using such language is subject to automatic ejection from the ballpark.
Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may lead to ejection from the ballpark, a ban on attending future games, or other consequences. Guests who are found to have used derogatory language will be ejected from the ballpark.
Guests are encouraged to report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct to the nearest ballpark staff member. This can be done in person, at the nearest Guest Services location, directly with Ballpark Security, by calling the Stadium Security Office at 678-277-0371, or by emailing [email protected].
First Aid/medical staff is provided throughout the ballpark by Northside Hospital. All accidents and injuries should be referred to the First Aid room, located at the Customer Service booth on the main concourse.
Food & Beverage
Coolray Field has a wide selection of food and beverage options located throughout the ballpark. For a full list of menu items, visit our Food & Beverage page.
Regular entry gates are open one (1) hour prior to the announced start time of each game. Gates open at:
- 6:00 p.m. for 7:05 p.m. games (Monday-Friday)*
- 5:00 p.m. for 6:05 p.m. games (Saturday)*
- 12:00 p.m. for 1:05 p.m. games (Sunday)*
Season Ticket Members may enter 15 minutes prior to the regular gate time.
Cutwater Club Members may enter that space 30 minutes prior to the regular gate time.
*All times subject to change.
General Admission seating is available on the "The Bank" (the grass lawn area beyond the outfield fence) for $8 in advance and $11 on the day of the game. Space is first-come, first-serve. Blankets are permitted, but lawn chairs are not.
Gluten Free Options
Coolray Field offers gluten free food options at select concession stands. For more information, please contact Professional Sports Catering at 678-277-0382.
Just a short drive away from Coolray Field are two excellent hotel options:
- Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia is located at 1405 Mall of Georgia Blvd, Buford, GA 30519. Call 678-745-3380 for reservations.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia is located at 1355 Mall of Georgia Blvd, Buford, GA 30519. Call 678-714-0248 for reservations.
Purchase Gwinnett Stripers jerseys at Bobby’s Tackle Team Store, located on the main concourse at Coolray Field. Jerseys are also on sale at the Online Team Store. Specialty jerseys worn for select theme nights will be available for auction online the night of the game.
Kids Club - Little Anglers
The Little Anglers Kids Club, presented by Primrose Schools, is open to all Stripers fans ages 12 and under. For just $15, members will receive:
- Little Anglers Kids Club Membership Card
- Little Anglers Kids Club apparel item
- One (1) General Admission ticket to all Sunday home games
- First in line for "Kids Run the Bases" after each Sunday home game (weather permitting)
- 10% off discount on merchandise in Bobby's Tackle Team Store
- Invites to special members-only events and activities
League and Opponents
The Stripers play in the Triple-A International League. The 20-team league is made up of two divisions:
- East: Buffalo Bisons (Toronto Blue Jays), Charlotte Knights (Chicago White Sox), Durham Bulls (Tampa Bay Rays), Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp (Miami Marlins), Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Philadelphia Phillies), Norfolk Tides (Baltimore Orioles), Rochester Red Wings (Washington Nationals), Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (New York Yankees), Syracuse Mets (New York Mets), Worcester Red Sox (Boston Red Sox)
- West: Gwinnett Stripers (Atlanta Braves), Columbus Clippers (Cleveland Guardians), Indianapolis Indians (Pittsburgh Pirates), Iowa Cubs (Chicago Cubs), Louisville Bats (Cincinnati Reds), Memphis Redbirds (St. Louis Cardinals), Nashville Sounds (Milwaukee Brewers), Omaha Storm Chasers (Kansas City Royals), St. Paul Saints (Minnesota Twins), Toledo Mud Hens (Detroit Tigers)
Lost and Found
The Customer Service booth located on the main concourse serves as our Lost and Found location. Please turn in any found items or inquire about things left behind anytime during the game. To locate a lost item during normal business hours, please call 678-277-0300.
Lost Children or Adults
Will be escorted to the Customer Service booth behind Section 100. A missing child or adult can be reported to any member of the Gwinnett Stripers staff.
Your group can enjoy the game in maximum comfort in a Coolray Field Luxury Suite. All suites include climate-controlled indoor seating, outdoor seating, flat-screen televisions, wet bar, and access to our Suite Lounge and Bar. Four types of Luxury Suites are available to best accommodate your group's size and needs: the 20-Person Suite, the 40-Person "Executive Suite," the 40-Person "Game Suite" and the 100-Person "Super Suite." For more information, visit GoStripers.com/suites.
Major League Affiliation
The Gwinnett Stripers are the Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. For more information on the Braves' Minor League system, visit the Braves Affiliates page.
Requests from traditional media outlets (newspapers/magazines, radio stations, TV stations) for season and single-game credentials, interviews with Gwinnett Stripers players and staff, photos/logos, etc. can be directed to the Media Relations Department by calling 678-277-0320 or e-mailing [email protected].
All Stripers tickets are contactless, mobile-only tickets. Click here for a full tutorial on how to use and transfer Mobile Tickets via the Stripers Account Manager.
National Anthem Singers
Check back for information on 2023 National Anthem auditions in January!
The Stripers' business offices are open from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. On weekend game days, the offices open at 12:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 10:00 a.m. on Sundays. For general inquiries, please email [email protected]. For ticket inquiries, please email [email protected]. For email addresses of each member of the front office, visit the Gwinnett Stripers Front Office directory.
Event Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in lots around Coolray Field for $5 per car (plus taxes and fees) and $10 per bus (plus taxes and fees). The Stripers no longer accept cash payments for parking - payment must be made with a credit or debit card. Members and Suite Holders with Grey VIP Parking Permits will be directed to park in the VIP Lot (Lot A).
Take in a Gwinnett Stripers game with 20 to 60 of your closest friends at the 1st Base Party Dock or 3rd Base Party Dock. Both Party "Docks" are located on the same level as our Suites and give fans the perfect elevated view to see the field. Rentals of these areas allow access for all guests to our Suite Lounge & Bar. Food purchase is not required for space rental. With only two Party "Docks" available each night, open dates sell out fast. Call 678-277-0340 to reserve your date today.
Gwinnett Stripers Pocket Schedules are available from February to the end of each season from locations throughout the stadium and area businesses. If your business or organization would like a box of Pocket Schedules for your location, please email [email protected].
FIRSTCAST, the Stripers’ Official Gameday Program, will be available to download on your mobile device at GoStripers.com/Firstcast (beginning in April).
Our full promotional schedule, featuring all giveaway items, fireworks dates, and theme nights can be viewed here. Giveaways are one (1) per person. You must be present to receive the item.
Gwinnett Stripers staff members are happy to answer any questions you may have. If you're at the ballpark, visit the Customer Service booth located on the main concourse. If you're away from Coolray Field, call 678-277-0300 or email [email protected].
For information on postponements and cancellations due to weather, view our Rain Policy.
Re-entry into Coolray Field requires a ticket stub and a hand stamp.
Rosters, Stats, and Team Information
In order to limit contact, all team information for fans, scouts, and media alike will be digital-only. FIRSTCAST, the Stripers’ Official Gameday Program, will be available to download on your mobile device at GoStripers.com/Firstcast. Statistics, Game Notes, and Lineups can be downloaded at GoStripers.com/media. The Stripers’ active roster can be viewed here (April through October).
Tickets for games not included as Memberships typically go on sale in March and remain on sale through season's end. Purchase online, or at the Coolray Field Ticket Office. All tickets will be contactless Mobile Tickets.
Slow Pour Brewing Taproom
Located on the main concourse behind home plate, the Slow Pour Brewing Taproom is a place for baseball fans and craft beer connoisseurs alike to gather during all Stripers home games. The Taproom features eight of Slow Pour's signature craft brews on draft. A 15-foot by 8-foot garage door completely opens the Taproom to the concourse.
Smoking - including the use of E-Cigarettes and Vaporizers - is not permitted anywhere in Coolray Field.
You may purchase Splash Cash in advance of your trip to Coolray Field. These certificates are redeemable at concession stands, Bobby's Tackle Team Store, and parking. Splash Cash are a great way for employers to reward employees on their night at the ballpark.
Is allowed in designated spots in the lots surrounding Coolray Field. Designated tailgating spaces will be assigned by the Parking Attendant. You will be charged $5 for each space used. Open-flame cooking is restricted.
Team of the Night (presented by Rachetti's Cafe & Pizzeria)
Local youth teams can enjoy the thrill of a lifetime as they take the field with Gwinnett Stripers' players as the Rachetti's Team of the Night. Each team also enjoys a VIP Party in their own private party area during the game. A minimum purchase of 35 tickets is required to take part in this special opportunity. Dates fill up quickly as there is only one Rachetti's Team of the Night per game, so book your date today by calling 678-277-0340.
Bobby's Tackle Team Store, the official store of the Gwinnett Stripers, is located behind Section 103 and sells a variety of merchandise for fans of all ages. You can also shop any time at our Online Team Store.
Gwinnett Stripers single-game tickets and ticket packages (Memberships, "Hook, 9 & Sinker," and more) can be purchased online, or in person at the Coolray Field Ticket Office. All tickets will be contactless Mobile Tickets.
Ticket Office Hours:
- Monday-Friday: Open at 9 AM
- Saturday (Gamedays Only): Open at 1 PM
- Sunday (Gamedays Only): Open at 9 AM
Coolray Field tours are available from April through August. Each 30-minute tour requires a $15 per-person charge. Tours run from Monday through Friday on non-game days from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Complete a Tour Request Form online.
The Gwinnett Stripers do not host open tryouts for players, nor does the club sign its own players. All Stripers players are under contract with the Atlanta Braves and have been drafted, signed or acquired by the Major League club. Stripers coaches are also employed by the Atlanta Braves.
Use of umbrellas is permitted at Coolray Field as long as they do not interfere with the enjoyment of the game by others.
Video Board Messages
Can be requested in advance online or at the Fan Hub on the day of the game for a $20 donation to local charity. Messages must be submitted 24 hours in advance of the game to guarantee display in the mid-5th inning.
No weapons of any type are allowed inside Coolray Field.
See "Disabled Guest Services".
Xolos de Gwinnett
On select dates, the Gwinnett Stripers will transform into the "Xolos de Gwinnett" as part of Minor League Baseball's Copa de la Diversión initiative honoring Hispanic culture. Xolos (pronounced "SHO-lows"), short for Xoloitzcuintli, are the National Dog of Mexicoal Dog of Mexico. For more information, visit XolosDeGwinnett.com.