Each year, the Indianapolis Indians support hundreds of organizations throughout Central Indiana through the donation of tickets, team merchandise and special experiences. Due to unforeseen circumstances that eventually led to the cancellation of the 2020 Minor League Baseball season, we will honor 2020 season donation requests during our 2021 campaign. As a result, we are not currently accepting additional requests at this time. Please feel free to check back with us during summer 2021. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Donation Request Guidelines:
1. All donation requests must be submitted through the Donation Request button above.
2. Requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the date of the event.
3. Donation requests will only be considered for charitable events and organizations in the
State of Indiana.
4. Organizations will typically be assisted with only one major fundraising event per year.
5. Fundraisers that benefit an individual person or family are generally not honored.
Through generous donations from individuals and corporations, non-profit groups can also qualify to receive donated group tickets as part of the Indians Tribe Tickets for Good program.