Each year the Indianapolis Indians support hundreds of organizations throughout Central Indiana through the donation of tickets, team merchandise and special experiences. Due to the large volume of donation requests received each year, we ask that all organizations seeking a donation follow these guidelines.
Donation Request Guidelines:
1. All donation requests must be submitted through the Donation Request button to the right.
2. Each request should include the following information:
- Name of organization
- Date of fundraiser
- Type of fundraiser
- Contact name and contact information
- Mailing address for donations to be sent to
3. Requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the date of the event.
4. Donation requests will only be considered for charitable events and organizations in the
State of Indiana.
5. Organizations will typically be assisted with only one major fundraising event per year.
6. Fundraisers that benefit an individual person or family are generally not honored.
Through generous donations from individuals and corporations, non-profit groups can also qualify to receive donated group tickets as part of the Indians Pinch-Hitter Program.