One of Victory Field’s best offseason traditions returns from 12-3 PM on Sunday, Oct. 23 thanks to the Indians' mischievous mascot, Rowdie! After another memorable summer of baseball, the fun-loving bear has been hard at work to deliver another treat to his fans and followers – Rowdie’s Pumpkin Patch at Victory Field. With 1,000 pumpkins spread across the outfield and a full slate of other Halloween festivities on tap, bring your family and friends to enjoy the fall season at The Vic.
- Children age 14 and under can enter the field from Section 118/119 to select one (1) pumpkin per child while supplies last.
- Small hayrides are available to families to ride on the warning track on the Third Base Side.
- Photos on the concourse behind home plate with Rowdie, who will be dressed in a Halloween costume.
- Trunk-or-Treat on the concourse with Indians staff members passing out pre-packaged candy from three (3) Toyota vehicles.
- Tickets are $5 per person (children age 2 and under are free).
- KHKC Members get free entry by showing membership card at gate. Adults are still required to purchase tickets.
- One (1) pumpkin is included in the price of the ticket per child age 14 and under.
- All ticket proceeds benefit Indianapolis Indians Charities.
Concessions including soft pretzels with cheese, popcorn, water, soda and apple cider will be available through cashless transactions only. They will be located behind Section 111.
Limited free parking at Victory Field will be available beginning at 11:30 AM. Enter the lot on the west side of the stadium off Washington/Maryland.
Rowdie’s Pumpkin Patch at Victory Field will go on rain or shine. Small hayrides may become unavailable if there is inclement weather.
1. Prepare your pumpkin (gut and take the top off).
2. Download stencil and cut around the image leaving 1/2 border.
3. Tape the design on the face of the pumpkin.
4. Take a pointy object and poke the design through the paper into the pumpkin (poke only the dotted lines - leave the grey).
5. Carefully carve out the design.
6. Enjoy your Indianapolis Indians pumpkin!
Keeping our attendees safe is our first priority. Read our full Event Safety Guidelines to learn how Victory Field is keeping you safe.
The Hot Corner Gift Shop will be open for the duration of the event.