- All applicants MUST submit video files in lieu of a live audition. All video submissions can be sent via email to Beth at [email protected].
- To be fully considered, applicants must submit a downloadable video file AND a completed application form.
- All videos to be recorded horizontally and use the following formats: a downloadable video file, or a video link such at YouTube, Google Drive or DropBox. Audio files, tapes, or CDs will not be accepted.
- Individual vocalists, group vocalists, and instrumentalists, are invited to audition. All vocal auditions must be performed a cappella (no musical accompaniment).
- Performances must not to exceed two minutes.
- Groups containing performers from multiple households should practice social distancing in their video to be considered. If selected, the Iowa Cubs staff will work with each group to determine the best way to present the performance on the assigned game date to meet all social distancing standards in effect at that time.
- The last day to submit auditions is Friday, April 9.
If you are selected to perform the National Anthem at Principal Park, then you will be contacted by an Iowa Cubs staff member at the email you listed on your audition form. Additional information regarding tickets and gameday instructions will be provided at that time. For any additional questions, please contact Beth Kneeskern at [email protected].