- Anyone interested in singing the National Anthem at an Iowa Cubs game this year is invited to attend our live audition session from 10am-12pm on Saturday, March 26.
- Individual vocalists, group vocalists, and instrumentalists, are invited to audition. All vocal auditions must be performed a cappella (no musical accompaniment).
- All performances should be tied to the traditional tune of the Star Spangled Banner and must not exceed two minutes.
- To be fully considered, applicants must submit a completed application form.
- If you can’t attend the live audition, you may submit a video application to be considered for other open dates. All video submissions can be sent via email to Amanda at [email protected]
- All video auditions to be recorded horizontally and use the following formats: a downloadable video file, or a video link such at YouTube, Google Drive or DropBox. Audio files, tapes, or CDs will not be accepted.
- The last day to submit video auditions is Friday, March 25.
If you are selected to perform the National Anthem at Principal Park, then you will be contacted by an Iowa Cubs staff member at the email you listed on your audition form. Additional information regarding tickets and gameday instructions will be provided at that time. For any additional questions, please contact Amanda at [email protected]