Papa John's Mother's Day at AutoZone Park on Sunday, May 13 Has it All!
- Dogs are welcome, so moms of fur-babies can enjoy the day with the entire family
- Moms, kids, and dogs can run the bases after the game
- Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sunday with free ice cream for kids 12 and under upon entering
- Brunch and catch on the field: Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Gates for general public: 1:00 p.m.
- Game: 2:05 p.m.
Specialty Ticket Options
- Brunch in the Home Plate Club and catch on the field, plus a large Papa John's pizza coupon ($35 Dugout/$39 Club Level)
- Free rope frisbee or picture frame leash holder ($17 Field Box)
- All fans bringing dogs will enter via the 4th Street Gate
- Dogs are not allowed into the brunch in the Home Plate Club or onto the field for catch on the field
- Salad Bar and Cheese Display
- Seasonal Fruit Station
- Assorted Breakfasts Pastries
- Pecan Deviled Eggs
- BBQ Chicken Breast
- Carved Ham
- Scrambled Eggs (plain and with cheese)
- Applewood Bacon
- Country Sausage
- Roasted Garlic Breakfast Potatoes
- Belgian Waffles with Chocolate, Strawberry, and Caramel Toppings
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Champagne and Mimosa Bar