Are you a non-profit looking for a fun way to raise money for your team, club, or organization? The Blue Wahoos want to help through our Fundraising Ticket Program and offer your group a great night at the ballpark while also raising money for your cause!
How it works:
1. The Blue Wahoos sell your group 250 (or more!) Reserve Seating Tickets to a game at a steep discount ($9 per ticket).
2. Your organization re-sells the tickets and keeps the profits!
If your group sells your 250 Fundraising Tickets at our recommended retail price of $13 per ticket, you raise $1,000!
- Special recognition for fundraiser group on videoboard
- Concourse table at the game to promote your organization
- Group seating together for the game
- Dedicated team representative to help you every step of the way
The non-profit group that sells the most Fundraising Tickets to each game will receive the opportunity to sell 50/50 Raffle Tickets at the game! The top selling group will also have the chance to be featured in a pre-game interview with our on-field host to bring extra attention to your cause!
How 50/50s work:
1. Your group sells raffle tickets to the fans at your fundraising game
2. When the raffle ticket selling period ends, we draw a winning ticket. The fan with the winning ticket receives 50% of the profits from raffle ticket sales. Your organization takes home the other 50%!