The Reading Fightin Phils on Friday announced their primary slate of promotions for the 2019 season.
Save the dates, and check out our updated promotional schedule including all ROG Orthodontics Kids Club events, beer festivals, autograph sessions, & more: FULL PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE HERE
Come welcome in the 2019 Reading Fightin Phils as the team kicks off its home schedule at FirstEnergy Stadium on Friday, April 12 at 7:10 p.m. The first 3,500 adults in attendance will receive an Aaron Nola R-Phils fleece blanket, perfect for those chilly early-season nights.
Bobbleheads: This season the Fightins will feature a series of unique, collectible bobbleheads including -
- Sunday, April 28th - Rhys Hoskins Home Run Tracker Bobblehead (2,000 kids)
- Sunday, June 9th- "Master Nola" Strike Out Tracker Bobblehead (2,000 kids)
- Tuesday, June 18th - Chad Henne Bobblehead (1,500 adults)
- Thursday, July 11th - John Kruk Fightin Cancer Bobblehead, in support of the Darren Daulton Foundation (2,000 adults)
- Monday, July 22nd - Ryan Howard IS The Pagoda Bobblehead. It's Ryan Howard. It's the Pagoda. And it's awesome. (2,000 adults)
- Thursday, August 6th - Jimmy Rollins Sliding Bobblehead & Hall of Fame Induction ( 3,500 adults)
- Wednesday, August 7th - "Your Face Here" Bobblehead. A custom bobblehead of you! (1,500 adults)
- Sunday, August 18th - Charlie Manuel World Series Trophy Bobblehead (2,000 adults)
Carpenter MEGA BLAST Fireworks: The largest fireworks shows in the history of FirstEnergy Stadium!
- Saturday, June 8th
- Saturday, June 29th
- Tuesday, July 2nd
- Saturday, July 20th
- Saturday, August 3rd
- Thursday, August 29th
Plus Independence Day holiday fireworks on July 3rd, and regular fireworks nights scheduled for April 27th, May 10th, May 11th, May 17th, May 18th, May 30th, May 31st, June 1st, June 7th, June 13th, June 20th, June 27th, June 28th, July 12th, July 13th, July 18th, July 19th, August 8th, August 16th, and August 17th
Baseballtown Hall of Fame Induction: On Tuesday, August 6th the Fightins will honor former R-Phils shortstop Jimmy Rollins with an induction into the Penn State Children's Hospital Baseballtown Hall of Fame. The 17-year Major League veteran and former MVP played for the Fightins in 1999. The first 3,500 adults take home a Jimmy Rollins sliding bobblehead.
Mother's Day/Breast Cancer PINK OUT: On Sunday, May 12th Fightins players will be wearing special custom jerseys, with each featuring the name of someone who has battled breast cancer. With a group purchase of 20 or more, fans can have their loved one's name displayed on the back of an in-game Fightins jersey by signing up at https://www.milb.com/reading/forms/pinkout. The first 1,500 women in attendance will also receive a PINK OUT for breast cancer carry bag. All fans are encouraged to wear pink in support.
Veterans and Active Military Tribute: Tuesday, July 2nd will serve to salute veterans and active duty military. All veterans and active military get in free, and fans have the chance to honor their favorite military member by having their name featured on the back of a Fightin Phils jersey. Each Fightins player will be wearing one of these custom jerseys in-game. Groups of 20 or more have the opportunity to sign up at https://www.milb.com/reading/forms/military2019.
Cup Giveaway Series: Fans can take home all eight of our 32 oz. collectible cups, including:
- Thursday, April 25th - Carlos Ruiz
- Monday, April 29th - Ryan Howard
- Tuesday, April 30th - Cole Hamels
- Tuesday, May 7th - Jimmy Rollins
- Thursday, May 16th - Rhys Hoskins
- Sunday, May 19th - R-Phils Team Photo Cup
- Tuesday, May 28th - Aaron Nola
- Wednesday, April 20th - Mike Schmidt
- Wednesday, June 12th - Rhys Hoskins R-Phils Jersey T-Shirt
- Sunday, July 14th - Crazy Hotdog Vendor T-Shirt
- Tuesday, July 23rd - America's Classic Ballpark "Fightin the Spotted Laternfly" T-Shirt
Gluttony Night: Bring your appetite on Tuesday, June 11th - It's All-You-Can-Eat at the concession stands from 5-9 p.m. for only $9 when purchased in advance.
Harley Night: Saturday, August 17th is the 22nd annual Harley Night. The first 2,500 who are at least 18 years of age receive a Fightins Harley Game Cap. Plus, enjoy post-game fireworks.
Harry Potter Tribute: Saturday, August 3rd and Sunday, August 4th it's Harry Potter weekend, with Hogwarts jerseys and hats, a game-worn jersey auction, quidditch clinic, and a Harry Potter tribute scarf giveaway on August 4th.
Pride Night: On Wednesday, August 28th, the first 1,000 fans receive an R-Phils rainbow bracelet.
Sandlot Movie Tribute: On Saturday, April 13th, the first 750 kids receive a Sandlot-style extended-bill hat.
Star Wars Tribute: Star Wars Weekend takes place June 8-9th. A Star Wars-themed Carpenter MEGA BLAST Fireworks show follows the game on June 8th, and the next day kids will receive an Aaron Nola "Master Nola" Strike Out Tracker Bobblehead. Join Star Wars characters for a photo session beginning at 3:30 p.m., and stay after the game for a viewing of "The Last Jedi" on the field.
The Office Night: Sunday, June 30th is The Office Night with a special appearance by Brian Baumgartner, aka "Kevin Malone." Autograph and photo sessions will be available, as well as "Kevin Malone" VIP Meet & Greet tickets for $75, including a limited edition "Kevin with his famous chili" bobblehead.
- Everyone's favorite mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, visits Baseballtown on Sunday, June 2nd and again on Sunday, July 21st
- Join us for a 9:45 a.m. first pitch on Monday, June 3rd! It's our 18th Annual Morning Game, where the Fightins will be wearing R-Phils 90's-inspired uniforms, and the first 2,000 fans receive an R-Phils "R-train" hat
Group and season tickets are available now at https://www.milb.com/reading/tickets/. Individual game tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. on Saturday, February 23rd at the Weidenhammer Ticket Office at FirstEnergy Stadium, online at fightins.com, or over the phone by calling or texting 610-370-BALL.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.