Non-Profit Donation Requests
The Sacramento River Cats are committed to the community and helping non-profit organizations reach their fundraising goals by donating tickets to fundraising events. If you would like to request a donation of tickets for your non-profit organization please follow the directions below to submit your request. We will make every effort to fill your donation request, but due to the amount of requests we receive we are unable to donate to every organization. Therefore, please make sure to follow the donation request guidelines below:
Donation Request Guidelines
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)(3) organization or school.
- The organization must be a local, in-state charitable foundation.
- The donation must be for a fundraising event.
- A valid Tax ID number must be provided.
- All requests must be received a minimum of six (6) weeks prior to the event.
- Your organization's 990 forms must be updated in the past two years.
- Your organization may only receive one (1) donation from the River Cats within a calendar year (January - December).
Click here to download the Donation Request Form (PDF)
Please submit donation requests via mail, e-mail, or fax:
- Sacramento River Cats
Attn: Community Relations
400 Ballpark Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Submit via e-mail HERE
- Fax to (916) 376-4710 with cover page "ATTN Community Relations"