DINGER'S KIDS CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- A ticket to EVERY Sunday home game in 2020 on the Toyota Home Run Hill (10 games), including early entry to the game
- Exclusive access to 10 Dinger's Kids Club member-only events
- Dinger's Kids Club t-shirt
- Official membership card
- Stamp card to participate in Dinger's Kids Club Rewards Program (win fun prizes along the way!)
- 10% off at the On Deck Shop all season long
- Coupons and other benefits from our partners
OTHER SUNDAY ACTIVITIES RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS:
- First in line to run the bases with Dinger
- Guest PA for one inning
- Play Ball Kid
2020 Dinger's Kids Club Activity Schedule
- April 19 - Opening Weekend photos on the field with Dinger (double stamp day)
- May 3 - Build your own Bee Box!
- May 24 - A Bug's Life: we will have a very special ladybug release in our gardens followed by a scavenger hunt
- June 7 - Get crafty! Members will be creating their very own animal masks
- June 21 (Father's Day) - Pregame photos with the family on the field & catch on the field postgame. Be sure to bring your glove and a ball!
- July 19 - Dinger's Birthday Party, presented by Jelly Belly
- August 2 - As a lead up to our next activity, members will get to decorate their own apron to take home
- August 16 - Calling all chefs for a Garden Cooking Class (don't forget to wear your apron!)
- August 30 - Mad Science Show
- September 6 - Dinger's Kids Club parade on the field
*Activities subject to change
All of this for only $15! Get your membership for the 2020 season today!
Q: How old is too old to join Dinger's Kids Club?
A: We're all kids at heart, but Kids Club is for children ages 12 and under.
Q: When can I pick up my 2020 membership materials?
A: Memberships will first be available for pick-up at the Preseason Party at Sutter Health Park on Sunday, March 1st. Memberships can also be picked up at any Sunday home game.
Q: What is included in "membership materials?"
A: Every Kids Club member will receive an official t-shirt, membership card, and rewards card! Members' tickets to every 2020 Sunday home game are loaded onto the membership card.
Q: I signed up recently, but still have not received my membership materials in the mail. When will they arrive?
A: Contrary to what the confirmation email says, memberships are not shipped. Sorry for the confusion! They can only be picked up from Sutter Health Park at the Preseason Party on Sunday, March 1st or any Sunday home game.
Q: How do parents get tickets?
A: Parents can purchase tickets in-person from the Tri Counties Bank Ticket Office or online at rivercats.com.
Q: I want to sit in seats other than the lawn, how do I upgrade my tickets?
A: You may upgrade your Kids Club Members' lawn ticket in-person at the Tri Counties Bank Ticket Office or by calling 916.371.HITS (4487).
Q: I've misplaced my Kids Club membership card, how do I go about getting a new one?
A: It happens! You can get a new one at the Kids Club table before any Sunday home game. It is $5 to replace a lost card.
Q: Can I still purchase a membership after the season has started?
A: Yes, of course! You may purchase a membership anytime leading up to the last Sunday home game of the season.
Have a question we didn't answer? Contact Melissa Adams at 916.376.4735 or [email protected].
Memberships cannot be refunded and cannot be carried over into the following season. $5 will be charged for every lost membership card that needs to be replaced.