All approved media entering Hammons Field must download, print and sign Major League Baseball's 2021 Release of Liability Waiver in order to enter the ballpark. Once the document is signed, e-mail your copy to [email protected] at least three hours before the game you are covering. Media should also read (no additional action needed) the 2021 Minor League Credential Disclaimers document.
All media credentials for the 2021 Springfield Cardinals season will be administered on a game-by-game basis due to current MLB Health & Safety protocols.
To submit a credential request, please fill out the form below. Credential requests must be submitted at least three hours before first pitch. Credential requests submitted the day-of a game may not be processed, and the Cardinals recommend submitting requests at least 24 hours before the game you wish to cover.
- Masks are no longer required at Hammons Field for fans or media unless a media member is interviewing a player. In that case, that media member must be properly masked throughout the interview.
- Media members who provide proof of vaccination may access the field during pre-game batting practice and during post-game. Field access is prohibited during games.
- Credentials are intended for media members that are actively covering that night’s specific game. Requests for these must be submitted at least three hours before that day’s listed game time.
- If your credential request is approved, your name will be on an admittance list at the Media Lot and the Media Gate on the west side of the stadium off of N. Sherman Pkwy.
- Interviews with team personnel may sometimes be conducted through Zoom and requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please submit all interview requests to Public Relations & Digital Media Specialist Matt Turer at [email protected]
- No media member may access the playing field, home clubhouse, video clubhouse or any other player personnel areas. Any direct in-person interaction with players and coaches from either team is prohibited without consent from the Springfield Cardinals.
- Photographers may not shoot from restricted areas in the stands, may not shoot from aisles and may not access photo wells/the field during games.