All approved media entering Hammons Field must download, print and sign Major League Baseball's 2021 Release of Liability Waiver in order to enter the ballpark. Once the document is signed, e-mail your copy to [email protected] at least three hours before the game you are covering. Media should also read (no additional action needed) the 2021 Minor League Credential Disclaimers document.
All media credentials for the 2021 Springfield Cardinals season will be administered on a game-by-game basis due to current Health & Safety protocols. For more information on how the Cardinals are keeping everyone inside the ballpark safe, please visit www.springfieldcardinals.com/safety.
To submit a credential request, please fill out the form below. Credential requests must be submitted at least three hours before first pitch. Credential requests submitted the day-of a game may not be processed, and the Cardinals recommend submitting requests at least 24 hours before the game you wish to cover.
- All media are required to wear masks properly covering your nose and mouth at all times at Hammons Field, including when in outdoor areas.
- A select number of Single-Game Credentials and Press Box work stations will be available each game. These credentials are intended for media members that are actively covering that night’s specific game. Requests for these must be submitted at least three hours before that day’s listed game time. Limited seating in the Press Box is designed to comply with mandated physical distancing.
- If your credential request is approved, your name will be on an admittance list at the Media Lot and the Media Gate on the west side of the stadium off of N. Sherman Pkwy.
- Credentialed media will have assigned work stations in the Press Box and are not permitted to stay in other areas.
- Eating in the press box is prohibited from 30 minutes before first pitch through the end of that day's game.
- Interviews with team personnel will be conducted through Zoom and requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please submit interview requests to Public Relations & Digital Media Specialist Matt Turer at [email protected]
- No media member may access the playing field, home clubhouse, video clubhouse or any other player personnel areas. Any direct in-person interaction with players and coaches from either team is prohibited.
- Photographers must remain 6+ feet away from guests in the ballpark and may not shoot from restricted areas in the stands.