1. When do 2021 tickets go on sale? Tickets will go on sale for the month of May on Tuesday, April 20th at 10 a.m.
a. June Tickets – go on sale May 27th at 10 a.m.
b. July Tickets – go on sale June 17th at 10 a.m.
c. August tickets – go on sale July 22nd at 10 a.m.
d. September Tickets – go on sale August 30th at 10 a.m.
2. Why can I only purchase tickets one month at a time? Due to possible changes in COVID-19 regulations, the Syracuse Mets are only selling tickets on a month-by-month basis.
3. How can I purchase tickets? Fans can purchase tickets three different ways:
a. In-person at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
b. Over the phone at 315-474-7833 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
c. Online at syracusemets.com
4. I have tickets from 2020, what do I do with them? You can exchange your ticket from 2020 for a ticket of equal value to any regular season home game in 2021 based on availability. Tickets can be redeemed at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or over the phone at 315-474-7833.
5. I have a Flex Plan or Flex Plan plus from 2020, what do I do with them? You can exchange your flex plan vouchers from 2020 for any regular season ticket in 2021 based on availability. Vouchers can be redeemed at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) flex plan vouchers can also be redeemed online by entering the barcode number on your flex plan voucher into your My Mets Tickets account when your selecting your tickets, or you can redeem them over the phone at 315-474-7833.
a. Flex Plan Plus parking passes & food vouchers will also be honored for the 2021 season & but not need to be exchanged ahead of time.
6. I have a 2020 Donation that includes tickets, what do I do with it? You can redeem your 2020 Donation Certificate at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or over the phone at 315-474-7833. Donations must be redeemed at least one week in advance & are based on availability.
7. What COVID-19 precautions are the Syracuse Mets taking this year? The Syracuse Mets will be following all New York State COVID-19 safety protocols & procedures.
a. All staff will be required to wear a mask over their face nose while working.
b. Plexiglass will be installed in all concession stands.
c. Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all fans.
d. Socially distanced seating will allow for fans and staff to remain 6 feet apart.
e. Increased cleaning & disinfecting of NBT Bank Stadium.
f. Air purifiers located in all indoor locations at NBT Bank Stadium.
8. What is the capacity of NBT Bank Stadium with COVID-19 restrictions? The Syracuse Mets will comply with NYS regulations and limit capacity to 20%, which is 2,163 fans
9. How will seats be sold for the 2021 season? Seats will be sold in socially distanced pod seating. Pods are available with 1-6 seats and all pods are 6 feet away from each other. More precautions will also be in place to ensure proper social distancing. These actions include: no aisle seats, no seating in the first or last row, zip ties and snow fence to close off seats unable to be used.
10. Will I have to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to come to a Syracuse Mets game? Yes, either proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test will be required from all fans prior to entry.
a. Proof of Vaccination:
i. Vaccination passports are only valid if the second shot (Moderna or Pfizer) or first shot (Johnson & Johnson) was received 2 weeks prior to the event or more.
b. COVID-19 PCR tests must be dated within 72 hours of the event or COVID-19 Antigen tests must be dated within 6 hours of the event.
i. All fans are encouraged to get a COVID-19 test in advance of attending the selected game.
11. Does my child need to be tested prior to entering NBT Bank Stadium?
New York State’s regulations they will require all fans, 3 or older to provide a negative COVID-19 test or valid vaccination card prior to entry. Children aged 2 or younger will not need to be tested.
12. How else will the Syracuse Mets screen fans entering NBT Bank Stadium?
a. Staff will verify proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 tests prior to entry.
b. Temperature testing prior to entry.
c. Everyone in the stadium is required to wear a mask covering their face & nose unless actively eating or drinking.
d. Fans will be asked to remain in their seat unless using the restroom, purchasing food/beverages at concession stands or shopping in the Team Store.
e. And any other additional regulations as set forth by New York State.
All Syracuse Mets COVID-19 regulations are subject to change throughout the season as New York States regulations and recommendations change.