It'll be the most relaxed event in Fifth Third Field history. The Toledo Mud Hens will host the first ever "Om in the Outfield" yoga event on Saturday, September 29. Namaste!
"Om in the Outfield" will be led by Malena Caruso from the Toledo Asana Room, and your "Om in the Outfield" package will include a one-hour exclusive on field yoga practice at Fifth Third Field on September 29 and one ticket to a 2018 Mud Hens game of choice from the following games:
• Friday, July 20
• Friday, August 3
• Sunday, August 5
• Friday, August 17
• Sunday, August 19
• Friday, August 24
• Sunday, August 26
Packages must be purchased in advance: be sure to reserve your spot today.
OM IN THE OUTFIELD PACKAGE: $15 - ORDER HERE
What you get:
• September 29 Om in the Outfield event admission
• One Mud Hens game ticket to game of choice (July 20, August 3,5,17,19,24, or 26)
OM IN THE OUTFIELD: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
• 10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.: Arrival, connect with fellow participants
• 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: All Levels Ashtanga Yoga Practice
• 12:00 p.m. - 12:20 p.m.: Mingle with fellow participants and exit through Swamp Shop souvenir store
Holy Toledo! Tavern and Fleetwood's Tap Room will be open for lunch following yoga.
The Mud Hens host more than a dozen free classes throughout the summer at Hensville Park - more info here.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.