For the first time in Triple-A history, every team will have an opportunity to compete for the postseason championship in this one-time-only ten-game competition. It's simple, all 30 teams will play ten postseason games and the team with the best overall record will be crowned the champion! That means EVERY game matters and we need YOU more than ever.
🚨 Join us for our FINAL FIVE games of the 2021 season. 🚨
The Mud Hens begin the postseason stretch on the road with five games against the Louisville Bats. Watch every road game for FREE on MiLB.TV. The Hens return home for the last five home games of the year against the St. Paul Saints. These games will be HUGE as we compete for the postseason championship! The Mud Hens have not won a league championship since the team won back-to-back Governors Cup Championships in 2005 and 2006.
- Thursday, September 23 @ Louisville | Doubleheader | 5 p.m.
- Friday, September 24 @ Louisville | 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 25 @ Louisville | 1 p.m.
- Sunday, September 26 @ Louisville | 1 p.m.
The team with the best ten-game record (winning percentage) will be the postseason 2021 Triple-A Champions. The following tiebreakers will apply to determine the winner, if necessary:
- Best regular season winning percentage
- Regular season head-to-head record (if three or more clubs are tied, the best winning percentage in games among the clubs)
- Best regular season winning percentage over the final 20 games
- Best regular season winning percentage over the final 21 games, etc.
During the ten-game postseason competition, all Triple-A clubs will participate in the Homers That Help campaign to benefit a local charity in each community. Minor League Baseball will donate $50 per home run hit during the ten-game postseason, and will make a $5,000 donation to the designated charity for the club that hits the MOST home runs in the ten-game span. The Mud Hens have chosen the Boys & Girls Club of Toledo as the recipient of these donations.
HOME RUNS HIT: 11
MONEY RAISED: $550