Grab your blankets and popcorn and come watch your favorite movie on the biggest screen in town, every weekend through October! Fifth Third Field Movie Nights are presented by Fifth Third Bank. College Advantage and Chick-fil-A are our supporting partners.
Movie-goers can watch their movie in a safe and controlled environment. The outfield at Fifth Third Field will be divided into individual square pods that can accommodate up to eight guests. Each pod will have a six-foot safe path surrounding all sides.
All tickets are $15 and include admission, hot dog, popcorn, and your choice of soda or bottled water.
🎥 Friday, October 30 🎥
Movie starts: 7 p.m.
Gates open: 5:30 p.m.
- All pods are general admission and available on a first come, first served basis with placement assigned at time of purchase. Children two and under do not need a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased ahead of time. No event day tickets or walk-up sales will be available.
- All guests will receive an email the day before with a link to their tickets.
- All guests will enter the ballpark through the First Base Gate.
- Face coverings are required at Fifth Third Field when entering, exiting, and moving around the ballpark. Guests may remove their masks when sitting in their designated pod.
- Bring your favorite blanket, beach towel, or pillow to be comfortable on the field. Lawn chairs, inflatable furniture, and any other type of seating that is raised off the ground or has legs is not permitted, as it can impede the view of others or damage the field.
- Concession stands will be open for movie snack and beverage options, including alcohol. No outside food or beverages are permitted.