- Blankets and chairs are okay to bring into the stadium.
- All bags entering the stadium must comply with the Travs clear bag policy. This is necessary to reduce opportunities for fan-to-staff cross contamination and to abide by MLB’s recommended fan safety best practices.
- Fans will be permitted to bring in one 32oz sealed, clear plastic water bottle per person.
- Guests may not bring outside food or beverage into the ballpark other than the approved water bottle.
Gate Opening Times
- For Travelers games, gates open to the general public one hour prior to first pitch
- Season Ticket Holders may enter Dickey-Stephens Park 90 minutes prior to first pitch
- Gate opening times for School Days, Summer Camp Days, Razorback games, and other special events are to be announced