Travelers Season Ticket Members receive priority access to available tickets before they are offered to single-game buyers. Full season and mini plan packages are available now by calling 501-664-1555 or emailing here
The practices identified below represent best practices to proactively invest and keep our community safe when attending events at Dickey-Stephens Park. The outlined steps and initiatives are intended to preserve the safety of staff, players and guests. Dickey-Stephens Park staff will continue to follow the guidance of Major League Baseball, national, state and local agencies to develop and implement these policies and will get any event held at the ballpark approved by the Arkansas Department of Health.
All tickets purchased online will be print at home and digital in order to reduce contact and opportunities for cross contamination between fans and staff. For more information on how to manage your tickets once purchased, click here.
- To keep up to date with all things Travelers, sign up for the Travelers E-Newsletter here.
Dickey-Stephens Park will be offering both normal and socially distanced seating for their fans.
- Socially Distant Tickets are available while supplies last, when single game tickets go on sale. More tickets may become available 48 hours prior to games.
- Pods of 1,2,4, and 6 will be available for purchase in our seating bowl
- 6 Person pods will be available for purchase in our berm area
- Socially Distanced seating will be available in the following areas:
-Box Level in Sections 114 & 116
-Reserved Level in Sections 213-218
-Berm Area Pod Boxes
- The following areas will have normal seating arrangements available:
-Box Level in sections 104-113, 115, and 117-118
-Reserved Level in sections 204-212
-Berm Area General Admission
-Beer Garden General Admission