LAKEWOOD, NJ - 2014 BlueClaws group outings are now on sale. Over 125,000 fans each year enjoy BlueClaws baseball with a group, and the team offers a wide array of outings for different types of groups.
Group outings have been used in the past by families for birthday parties or reunions, businesses for client and/or employee entertainment, schools and non-profits for fundraising, Little League organizations and teams for fundraising and events, and miscellaneous groups like churches, Rotary Clubs, Elks Clubs, military organizations, Chambers of Commerce, and many others.
"We're excited once again to offer such a wide variety of outings for any type of group." said BlueClaws General Manager Brandon Marano. "These have proven very popular among BlueClaws fans for years and we're sure that trend will continue."
The BlueClaws also put together a series of theme nights tailored for specific groups (including but not limited to Firefighter Night, Law Enforcement Night, Teacher Appreciation Night, etc).
Hospitality outings are available in one of four FirstEnergy Park areas:
- Luxury Suites: 20-person private, climate-controlled suites on the second-level include both indoor and outdoor seating and for the first time this year include a built-in food option.
- Monmouth Medical Center Champions Club: This is a triple-box party room that holds 60 people on the Luxury Suite level and includes an all-you-can-eat buffet. Only one outing is available per game.
- Party Deck Outings: These open-air, under-cover areas are on the Luxury Suite level and include an all-you-can-eat buffet. Party Decks can hold up to 80 guests.
- Investors Bank Picnic Areas: The BlueClaws have three picnic areas: first base, third base, and outfield. These areas, with a minimum group of 24, up to 330 and include an all-you-can eat buffet from a Southern-style BBQ menu.
The BlueClaws, in addition to typical Reserve Seat outings, have several specialty outings:
- Fundraising Program: Non-profits, churches, youth teams, and other groups raise money through a BlueClaws fundraiser outing, getting 250 tickets for $7 and re-selling them for $10. There is also an opportunity to raise additional money by working in the FirstEnergy Park concession stands.
- 92.7 WOBM Birthday Bash: A BlueClaws game is the perfect place to celebrate a child's birthday. This package comes with food, a trip on the field during the game for the birthday child, and an autographed baseball.
- Investors Bank Future BlueClaws: Groups run out on the field with the BlueClaws during the lineup introductions and for the National Anthem.
- Six Flags ClawStars of the Game: Groups go on the field before the game to play catch right after the teams finish batting practice.
With any questions on these outings, please call the BlueClaws Group Sales Department at 732-901-7000 option 3 or visit BlueClaws.com/Groups.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League in attendance in all 13 years of existence and in 2014 will become the fastest team in South Atlantic League and New Jersey history to reach 6-million fans. The 2014 schedule has been released, with the home schedule opening on Thursday, April 10th.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.