We hope you enjoy your stay at FirstEnergy Park. To maximize your enjoyment, we ask that you follow these simple rules and regulations.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the park.
- All weapons are prohibited in accordance with state law.
- Backpacks or large bags are not permitted. Bags that are allowed must be 16 x 16 x 8 inches or smaller.
- All bags and purses are subject to search.
- Be alert of bats, balls, and flying objects entering the stands from the playing field.
- The Lakewood BlueClaws are not responsible for damage to person or property caused by normal play.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed to leave the park.
- Fans who act or dress inappropriately will not be tolerated and may be subject to ejection from the stadium.
- We are happy for you to keep any ball hit or thrown into the stands.
- Re-entry to the park during a BlueClaws game requires a hand stamp.
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or vaporizers, is not permitted inside FirstEnergy Park. If you need to smoke, please exit the ballpark and get your hand stamped. Smoking is permitted outside each stadium gate.
The following items are prohibited inside of FirstEnergy Park.
- Liquids in non-factory sealed container
- Beach chairs
- Alcoholic beverages,marijuana, and illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects and beverage cans
- Laser Pointers
- Outside foods, drinks or coolers
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives,chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Confetti, glitter, and other items that can be thrown
- Animals (except service animals)
- Remote control flying devices or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Heaters of any type
- Inappropriate clothing or attire
Food and Drink Policy
Per South Atlantic League rules, no outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into the stadium.
Items Not Permitted to Be Brought Into the Ballpark
Illegal drugs, outside food and beverages, backpacks, fireworks, firearms or other weapons, airhorns, skateboards, roller skates, stools or folding chairs, fishing nets, laser pointers, professional recording devices of any kind, and animals (except certified service dogs for guests with disabilities).
FirstEnergy Park has one ATM in the ClawsCove gift shop, located off the concourse behind home plate.
Fans are permitted to seek autographs from players along the railing of the first and third baselines as well as near the dugouts. No autographs will be given while a game is in progress.
Guests using foul or abusive language, or appearing in an intoxicated state, will be ejected. Fans that enter the playing field or interfere with play will be ejected from FirstEnergy Park and subject to arrest.
Fans that bring dogs to the game can sit in Section 115 or on either grass berm with a general admission ticket. Dogs are welcome at Bark in the Park (May 12th, 2018) and at all Sunday home games. Only service dogs are allowed on the Luxury Suite level.
Lost & Found
Lost items that have been turned in may be retrieved at the NJR Information Booth, located on the concourse behind home plate. Fans also may call the BlueClaws office at 732-901-7000. If an item is found, it should be given to the nearest usher, security officer, or turned over at the NJR Information Booth.
Parents should report a lost child to a representative at the NJR Information Booth, on the concourse behind home plate. A BlueClaws customer service representative will contact security immediately.
Paging for guests in the ballpark will only be done in an emergency. If you need paging service, contact a BlueClaws representative at the NJR Information Booth, on the concourse behind home plate.
Smoking is not allowed inside FirstEnergy Park. Smoking is permitted outside either the first or third base gates (note: fans must have their hand stamped in order to re-enter the ballpark).
Handicap seating is available by request. When purchasing tickets, you can request either wheelchair spots (spots located next to seats where you can watch the game from your wheelchair) or "Semi-Ambulatory" seating (larger seats located at the top of certain sections that do not require going down stairs and provide more leg room). Wheelchair spots are located next to another seat should the person wishing to use the wheelchair wish to sit next to a friend or family member. The seat next to the wheelchair spot must be purchased separately.
Parking is $5 per car. The lot opens 60 minutes before the gates open, or 2 hours before the game.
How do I get a message put on the scoreboard?
Visit the NJ Natural Gas Information booth (on the concourse behind home plate before the start of the game. We ask for a $5 donation to BlueClaws Charities.
Do babies or small children require a ticket?
Children four and under do not require a ticket provided they sit on a parent's lap.
If a game is rained out, can I exchange my ticket for a ticket to another game?
Yes, though which games you can exchange your tickets for will be announced at the time of the rainout.
What time do stadium gates open?
Gates open one hour and five minutes before first pitch (ie 6:00 for a 7:05 game). Season ticket and partial plan holders benefit from early entrance to the ballpark (30 minutes early) through the ClawsCove.
- FirstEnergy Park
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accessibility
- About the BlueClaws
- Gluten Free Items
- What's New at FirstEnergy Park
- BlueClaws Mini Golf
- Toyota World of Lakewood Home Run Pavilion
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up