BlueClaws Charities streamed a Virtual Hot Stove event on March 18th that included interviews with Phillies personnel and auction items benefiting the charity (bidding on all auction items has closed).
BlueClaws Charities is the official 501c3 non-profit foundation of the BlueClaws.
Tickets are on sale for the BlueClaws Charities Luxury Suite Raffle - only 300 tickets are sold and seven winners each earn a 10-game share of a 2021 BlueClaws Luxury Suite. Each ticket is just $100. Order by clicking here or calling 732-901-7000 option 3. Winners will be drawn on Monday, April 5th.
The BlueClaws and BlueClaws Charities are pleaed to release their first BlueClaws Charities & Community Relations Impact Report.
"BlueClaws Charities and the entire BlueClaws staff is proud to be a key part of the community throughout the year," said BlueClaws Team President Joe Ricciutti. "From BlueClaws games themselves to events and fundraising around the area 12 months a year, to supporting a series of tremendous Community Partner organizations, being a leading member of the community is something in which we take great pride.
To read the 2019 Community Impact Report, click here.
The BlueClaws and BlueClaws Charities are pleased to offer a Community Partner initiative through which local non-profit organizations can raise money through a BlueClaws fundraiser (250 ticket minimum). For additional information, contact Jim McNamara at 732-901-7000 ext 176 or email [email protected].
In addition to this page, the Partner also receives:
- Ceremonial first pitch
- Pre-Game Interview
- Highlighted as Community Partner of the Game
- Display Table on the concourse
- Listed as Community Partner on Concourse Sign
- Listed as Community partner in Catch of the Day
- Opportunity to apply for an end-of-season grant through BlueClaws Charities
- American Cancer Society
- ALS Association of Greater Philadelphia
- A Need We Feed
- ARC of Ocean County
- The Ashley Lauren Foundation
- Boy Scouts of America, Jersey Shore Council
- Brodie Fund
- Caregivers Volunteers of Central Jersey
- Child Care Resources
- David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation
- Dottie's House
- Easterseals New Jersey
- Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity
- Ocean County Family Support
- Ocean County Shriners
- Ocean's Harbor House
- Ocean Partnership for Children Inc.
- A Piece of the Puzzle
- Probation Association of New Jersey Education Fund
- Raising Hope for Others
- RJM Sports Group
- The Salvation Army
- Seabrook Senior Living Retirement Community
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicde
- Tom Giannattasio Jr. Memorial Fund
- United Way of Monmouth & Ocean County