BlueClaws Charities is the official 501c3 non-profit foundation of the BlueClaws and is presented by DiFeo Kia of Lakewood.
Community Impact Report
The BlueClaws and BlueClaws Charities are pleaed to release their first BlueClaws Charities & Community Relations Impact Report.
"BlueClaws Charities and the entire BlueClaws staff is proud to be a key part of the community throughout the year," said BlueClaws Team President Joe Ricciutti. "From BlueClaws games themselves to events and fundraising around the area 12 months a year, to supporting a series of tremendous Community Partner organizations, being a leading member of the community is something that we take great pride in. We look forward to expanding our involvement further in 2020!
To read the 2019 Community Impact Report, click here.
Community Partners Program
The BlueClaws and BlueClaws Charities are pleased to offer a Community Partner initiative through which local non-profit organizations can raise money through a BlueClaws fundraiser (250 ticket minimum). For additional information, contact Jim DeAngelis at 732-901-7000 ext 114.
In addition to this page, the Partner also receives:
- Ceremonial first pitch
- Pre-Game on-field interview
- Highlighted as Community Partner of the Game
- Display table on the concourse during the game
- Listed as a Community Partner on a concourse sign
- Listed as a Community Partner in the Catch of the Day
- Opportunity to apply for an end-of-season grant through BlueClaws Charities
BlueClaws Charities Community Partners:
- American Cancer Society
- ALS Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Alzheimer's Association - Greater NJ Chapter
- ARC of Ocean County
- The Ashley Lauren Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ocean County
- Boy Scouts of America, Jersey Shore Council
- Brodie Fund
- Caregivers Volunteers of Central Jersey
- Cheer Dream Xplosion
- David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation
- Dottie's House
- Easterseals New Jersey
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
- Go 4 The Goal
- Guidinglight House
- Jar of Hope
- JF Party Dragon
- Kids Need More
- LADACIN Network
- LT. Dennis W. Zilinski II Memorial Fund
- Mya Lin Terry Foundation
- NJ Tears Foundation
- Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity
- Ocean County Family Support
- Ocean County Shriners
- Ocean's Harbor House
- Ocean Partnership for Children Inc.
- A Piece of the Puzzle
- Probation Association of New Jersey Education Fund
- Raising Hope for Others
- RJM Sports Group
- The Salvation Army
- Seabrook Senior Living Retirement Community
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicde
- Tom Giannattasio Jr. Memorial Fund
- United Way of Monmouth & Ocean County
- USO Pennsylvania & Southern New Jersey
Thanks to all of our community partners for their continuous support of the BlueClaws!