Please join us in creating a safe and healthy atmosphere at FirstEnergy Park by not doing the following:
- Interfering with other guests' ability to enjoy the game;
- Using/displaying foul or abusive language or gestures;
- Appearing to be intoxicated or in a diminished capacity;
- Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in a seat that does not match your ticket;
- Entering the playing field or interfering with a ball in play;
- Entering the seating area while play is in progress;
- Smoking is prohibited inside the stadium, though fans can smoke outside the park after getting their hand stamped for re-entry;
- Throwing objects onto the field or within the ballpark; or
- Otherwise being disorderly.
Violators are subject to ejection and possible arrest. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of ticket privileges.
Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into nor taken out of FirstEnergy Park. Guests may be requested to provide photo I.D. when purchasing alcoholic beverages.
All alcoholic beverage sales will end at the conclusion of the 7th inning of a 9 inning game, and after the 5th inning of each game in a double-header.
- Composition. Banners and signs must (a) utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, (b) not be affixed to or draped over any part of the ballpark structure and (c) be no higher than 4 feet or longer than 8 feet.
- Display. Banners and signs may be displayed only (a) within the ballpark's seating area, (b) in a stationary manner, (c) so as not to unduly obstruct any person's view of the playing field or interfere with player or umpire sight lines and (d) so as not to obscure ballpark signage. Only one sign or banner may be displayed at any one location.
- Removal. The BlueClaws reserve the right to require the cessation of any display of a banner or sign that does not conform to these limitations.
- Subject Matter.
- Recognizing that FirstEnergy is a baseball ballpark and not a forum for public discussion, messages on banners and signs may relate solely to one or more of the following subjects, without any unrelated collateral content whatsoever: (i) the game and institution of baseball; (ii) a baseball team; (iii) the on-field activities and performance of a baseball player, coach or manager; (iv) the acts or omissions of the management and other non-player employees of a baseball organization, but only to the extent that such acts or omissions may relate to or affect its team's on- field activities and performance; (v) the entity broadcasting a baseball game played at the ballpark and the acts or omissions of the announcers in doing so; and (v) fans' birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries and health.
- Additionally, banners and signs may not bear a message that (i) is slanderous, (ii) is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (iii) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace, (iv) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification, or (v) contains derogatory matter relating to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, marital status, or age.
Each guest is permitted to bring one bag into the ballpark. Bags can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with BlueClaws security regulations.
To ensure the safety of our guests, glass bottles, cans, hard-sided and Styrofoam coolers, thermoses and open containers may not be brought into the ballpark. Exceptions: unopened plastic water bottles (non-alcoholic), baby bottles and single-serve, soft-sided juice containers and soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16" x 16" x 8" size requirement may be brought into the ballpark after inspection.
Please be courteous to those guests around you when taking pictures. Camera cases must fit through the bag template and will be inspected prior to entrance into the ballpark. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
The use of cellular phones is permitted, provided they do not interfere with another guest's ability to enjoy the game.
All of the following are expressly prohibited on the private property of FirstEnergy Park or in the parking areas that surround it without permission granted by the BlueClaws in advance:
- Distribution of leaflets or other printed materials.
- Distribution of products or performing of services, whether for a consideration or free.
- Taking surveys or otherwise interfering with the free movement of guests.
- Solicitation, whether charitable, business-related, or otherwise.
Guests are welcome to keep any foul balls hit into the stands. Please do not interfere with a ball in play, especially those guests sitting at field level. Minor League Baseball rules call for the ejection of guests that interfere with a ball in play.
Guests may not bring any of the following into FirstEnergy Park:
- Cans, glass bottles and open containers;
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8";
- Backpacks larger than 16" x 16" x 8";
- Alcohol or illegal substances;
- Food or drink of any kind;
- Hard-sided or Styrofoam coolers or thermoses;
- Firearms, knives or other weapons;
- Balloons, beach balls, noisemakers, nets or laser pointers;
- Brooms, poles or tripods; or any other device that may interfere with and/or distract the players, fans or telecast of the game.
Any such items should be returned to their vehicle and/or discarded. All fans are subject to detection procedures and a bag search before entering the ballpark.
Personal radios with headphones are permitted inside FirstEnergy Park.
Fans that would like to leave the ballpark can re-enter but must get their hand stamped by a staff member upon leaving the ballpark. All fans must leave the ballpark to smoke.
Guests assume all risks and dangers inherent in and incidental to attending a baseball game, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual play, including but not limited to injury from thrown or batted balls, thrown bats or fragments thereof and spectators' conduct. Accordingly, neither the BlueClaws nor their opponent nor any of their respective players nor the Township of Lakewood nor their respective employees, independent contractors and agents shall in any way be liable therefore. Guests must be vigilant at all times and must recognize the many elements that can distract their attention from the game, including but not limited to the video boards and scoreboards and the activities of Buster (mascot) and others.
Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside FirstEnergy Park. Violators may be ejected.
Those that wish to smoke must exit the park outside either the first or third base gate. Fans can get their hand stamped to ensure re-entry to the ballpark.
Umbrellas are permitted inside FirstEnergy Park. Please be considerate of guests around you when using an umbrella.
Firearms, weapons, knives, tasers and other dangerous or hazardous devices or substances (collectively "weapons") are prohibited at FirstEnergy Park, unless carried by an on-duty police officer or otherwise expressly approved by The BlueClaws. Anyone bringing such a weapon to the premises should return it to their vehicle immediately.
- FirstEnergy Park
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accessibility
- About the BlueClaws
- Concessions Guide
- Ballpark Beer Guide
- Gluten Free Items
- BlueClaws Mini Golf
- Toyota World of Lakewood Home Run Pavilion
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up