LAKEWOOD, NJ - Cupid's Arrow has struck FirstEnergy Park. The BlueClaws are offering a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day package for couples this year, one that includes an intimate four-course meal in privacy of a FirstEnergy Park Luxury Suite.
This is only available for 16 couples, one for each Luxury Suite. Part of the night (on February 14th), which begins at 6:30 pm, is a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres and an acoustic set from Ted Hammock.
"FirstEnergy Park is home to so much more than baseball," said BlueClaws General Manager Chris Tafrow. "We have hosted everything from business meetings to weddings and this year, we'll be providing a Valentine's Day experience that 16 couples will never forget."
The package includes the following:
- Cocktail Hour from 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm with open bar (open bar runs throughout the night) and the BlueClaws special Valentine's Day cocktail, the Scarlet Kiss (raspberry and strawberry vodka with raspberry liqueur).
- Appetizer - choice of shrimp cocktail, calamari, and vegetable egg roll
- Salad - choice of garden, Caesar, or our romance salad (garden salad with fruit including strawberries and raspberries)
- Entree - choice of shrimp scampi linguine, pesto chicken, garlic lemon scallops, stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon, classic sirloin with mushroom sauce, vegetable lasagna, or teriyaki flank steak - served with vegetables and potatoes (choose between garlic mashed potatoes, butter roasted potatoes, or a baked potato with sour cream, bacon, and chives)
- Dessert - choice of chocolate thunder or red velvet cake
- Each package also includes two tickets to Opening Day (April 13th)
Each package is just $225 per couple. Space is limited - Only 16 packages are available, so those interested are encouraged to book quickly.
How To Book - There are two ways to order. Order online by clicking here, or order on the phone by calling Jared Takacs at 732-901-7000 ext. 107. Please note when ordering online that the per couple price of $225 is listed, so select a quantity of "1" to ensure that you do not get charged for two packages.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League and New Jersey in attendance in all 16 years of existence. 2017 BlueClaws ticket packages and group outings are now available online or by callings 732-901-7000 option 3.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.