Address and Phone Number
- Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium is located off of Prince William Parkway in the Prince William County Complex behind the McCoart Building.
- Physical Address:
7 County Complex Court
Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2148
Woodbridge, VA 22195
- Click here for map and directions
- Phone Number: (703) 590-2311
- Fax Number: (703) 590-5716
- A Valid Photo ID will be required for the purchase of all alcoholic beverages.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed outside the gates of Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in the Family Section, Reserved Section 4.
- Alcohol sales end at the bottom of the seventh inning.
- Consumption of alcohol is also prohibited in the parking lot.
- Animals are not allowed inside Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium with the exception of service animals and on Pets in the Park day (August 9th, 2019).
- Fans may seek autographs at anytime before or after the game.
- By rule of Minor League Baseball, players are not permitted to sign autographs during the game.
- Autograph Sundays - Two Potomac Nationals players will sign autographs for kids 12 and under for 30 minutes after every Sunday home game.
- Any patron carrying a bag into the stadium will be subject to a bag check by P-Nats' gameday staff members who will be positioned at all gate locations before and during any home game at the ballpark.
- This measure is being taken in order to secure the safest possible environment for all Potomac Nationals' guests who enter Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium.
Ball Hawking Policy
- No one is allowed behind any part of the Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium outfield fence, in the right field parking lot, or in the Prince William County grounds area in the left field corner at any time to search for practice baseballs or game baseballs before, during, or after games.
- Fans who are found stealing baseballs used during pre-game batting practice will be asked to return these balls to the Potomac Nationals and/or visiting team as the baseballs are property of the respective clubs. These fans must also vacate the area from which they are found taking balls.
- As is tradition in Minor League Baseball and Major League Baseball, fans are able to keep official Carolina League balls used during games that are hit into the stands or outside the ballpark that are found as long as the balls don't land in an aforementioned prohibited area.
- Each year the Potomac Nationals have a baseball camp where kids get the chance to learn all the fundamentals of the game from professional players and coaches.
- Baseball camp is held rain or shine.
- The Potomac Nationals do not offer refunds on baseball camps but you may opt in to Baseball Camp Cancellation Protection.
- Contact Brice Jewell at 703-590-2311 x232 or email@example.com for dates, times and more information.
- Celebrate your child's birthday at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium with the P-Nats. The Nationals Birthday Party Package is an excellent way to ensure your child's birthday will be a memorable one.
- With a minimum of 10 partygoers, your child can have the ultimate birthday experience.
- Click here or call 703-590-2311 for more information.
- Bobbleheads that are distributed to fans while entering the gates at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium during a bobblehead giveaway are not guaranteed to fans due to high fan demand for these promotional giveaway items unless a fan qualifies for a guaranteed giveaway as part of a season ticket plan. Bobblehead giveaways are limited to a specific count noted in Potomac Nationals' advertisements leading up to the giveaway event. Bobblehead giveaways at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium are one bobblehead per person, not per ticket. Unused tickets on the day/night of the giveaway may not be exchanged for a bobblehead. Fans must be at least 6 years of age to be eligible to receive a bobblehead at all gates.
Cameras and Camcorders
- Cameras and camcorders are allowed inside Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium for personal use only.
- No professional zoom lenses or tripods will be allowed without prior approval by management.
Celebrity Autograph Signing Appearances
- Celebrity Autograph Signing Appearances at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium are free to fans with the purchase of a P-Nats single game ticket for the date of the game during which the celebrity will be appearing at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium for an autograph appearance unless the admission to a P-Nats' celebrity autograph appearance is otherwise advertised as being sold within a loaded ticket package at cost to fans.
- Fans are allowed to begin forming the line for the celebrity autograph signing once gates open.
- All celebrity autograph signing appearances will allow for only one autographed item per ticketed fan.
- Celebrities engaging in autograph signings at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium reserve the right to refuse to sign any item as the items celebrities will sign are at the discretion of the celebrities themselves.
- Celebrities participating in autograph signings at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium reserve the right to refuse special signature inscriptions and/or posed photography in the interest of signing as many autographs as possible for fans waiting in the autograph session line.
- The Potomac Nationals do not guarantee that every fan in attendance will receive an autograph from a celebrity during a free autograph appearance, even if fans are in the celebrity's autograph session line, but the Potomac Nationals will do everything possible to arrange for the celebrity to accommodate as many autographs for fans in their autograph session line as possible.
- The Potomac Nationals reserve the right to cut-off the celebrity autograph line towards the end of each celebrity autograph signing booking timeline to ensure that all fans who join the autograph session line up to a pre-determined time will receive an autograph from the celebrity guest. This policy prevents fan disappointment among fans who join the autograph session line just before the end of the celebrity appearance.
- The Potomac Nationals typically will sell 8x10 photographs of the celebrity at the celebrity's autograph signing table on the Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium concourse for fans who require an item to be signed by the celebrity.
- All policies and guidelines relating to Celebrity Autograph Signing Appearances at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium are subject to change or cancellation without advanced notice to fans.
- Checks for any order must be made payable to Potomac Nationals.
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Pick up an application to be part of our Game Day Staff at the Potomac Nationals Office or download an application.
- A Job Fair for game day employment opportunities is held each year in March.
- Click here for current employment opportunities with the Potomac Nationals.
- The Potomac Nationals do not offer ticket exchanges for single game tickets. Exchanges are available for ticket plan holders.
- For rain out information, please see the Rain Policy listed below.
- Reserved Section Four is our Family Section.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in this section.
- The Fan Assistance Booth is located on the main concourse next to the men's restroom.
- In the event you need any help or have specific questions regarding the Potomac Nationals and Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium, please consult any of our customer service representatives at this location.
Fans on the Playing Field
- Any fan who enters the playing field intentionally or accidentally (defined by at least one of the fan's feet/legs touching the playing surface) during play while attempting to retrieve a batted ball or otherwise is subject to immediate ejection from Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium. The ejected patron may return to Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium for the next scheduled Potomac Nationals' game unless directed otherwise by a club official.
- Right Field - 315 feet
- Center Field - 400 feet
- Left Field - 314 feet
Fireworks Curfew Policy
- Prince William County has a fireworks curfew policy of 11:15pm (fireworks show must be done by 11:15pm). If the game runs past this time, and the fireworks show can't happen, fans can bring their ticket stub for that night's game back to the Extreme Custom Collision Ticket Office for one free grandstand ticket for any remaining game during that season, excluding July 4th, based on availability.
- If you need assistance during the game, please go to the Fan Assistance Booth, located by the men's restroom, or ask any of our staff members for help.
- The Potomac Nationals offer unique fundraising opportunities to help raise money for your group.
- To learn more, contact our ticket office at 703-590-2311 or click here for more details.
- Gates open one hour prior to game time on all days except on select Saturdays (starting May 25th and running through August 24th) and the 4th of July, when the gates open 1 1/2 hours before game time. Please note that gate openings are subject to change based on the scheduling of doubleheaders.
On dates where the Potomac Nationals giveaway souvenirs at the gates, the policies are as follows:
- Giveaways are limited to one per person, per ticket. If one person has two tickets, they will be limited to one giveaway. You must be in attendance to be eligible to receive a giveaway.
- Giveaways are not guaranteed to fans due to high fan demand unless a fan qualifies for a guaranteed giveaway as part of a season ticket plan.
- Fans may not exit the ballpark, reenter the line, and get additional giveaway items.
- Fans may only exit through the front gate, and they will be marked upon exiting.
- Fans must be at least 6 years of age to be eligible to receive a premium giveaway (or any giveaway with a 1,000 count or higher) at all gates. This does not apply for any kids-themed giveaways.
- Kids-only giveaways are for kids 12 and under.
- Click here for Season Ticket Holder Guaranteed Giveaway Policies.
Grandstand Seating Section
- Grandstand sections 3-12 are general admission seating.
- Northwest Federal Bullpen Club One and Two are reserved for those who have booked outings in the Northwest Federal Bullpen Club and are no longer open for general admission seating.
- July 4th is not general admission seating.
- Baseball is more fun with friends! If your group of 20 or more would like to enjoy a Potomac Nationals game at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium, contact the group sales department at 703-590-2311
- For more information, click here.
Handicap Seating & Parking
- We offer handicapped seating in our Third Base Grandstand.
- Handicap parking is also available near the walkway between all softball fields.
- Drop off at the gate is allowed, but please be careful of pedestrians while driving up to the gate.
Hall of Fame
- The Potomac Baseball Hall of Fame is located in the Extreme Custom Collision Café Area to the left of the team store as you enter the ballpark.
- Enshrined in the Hall of Fame are Barry Bonds, Bobby Bonilla, Andy Pettite, Bernie Williams, Albert Pujols, Jorge Posada, Magglio Ordonez, Brad Ausmus, Rick Ankiel, Mike Cameron, Coco Crisp and Owner Art Silber.
- Members of the Potomac Nationals Kids Club get free tickets to select Sunday games (number of games depends on membership level), invitations to events during the season and much more.
- For more information, click here or call Brice Jewell at 703-590-2311, Ext. 232.
Lost and Found
- If you have lost an item at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium you can stop by the Fan Assistance Booth during the game or call 703-590-2311 during business hours (M-F, 10am-5pm) to see if it has been turned in to the Lost and Found.
- Potomac Nationals merchandise is available in the National Mall Team Store, which is located next to the ticket office near the main gate.
- Check out our online store, complete with special online-only items.
Northwest Federal Bullpen Club
- Nothing goes better with baseball than friends and food. Our Bullpen Club is the perfect way for a group of 50 or more to spend a day at the ballpark.
- Contact our Group Sales Department at 703-590-2311, or click here to find out more information.
- If you would like to sing the National Anthem at a Potomac Nationals game, contact Brice Jewell at 703-590-2311 Ext. 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Potomac Nationals office hours are as follows:
- Non-Game Days
- Monday-Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Ticket Office on Non-Game Days
- Monday-Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
- Ticket Office on Game Days
- Monday-Friday: 10 am - end of game
- Saturdays: 11 am - end of game
- Sundays: 10 am - end of game
- Non-Game Days
- Baseball games are official after five (5) full innings or 4 1/2 innings if the home team is ahead.
- If a game is called after this point in time, no makeup or continuation will be scheduled unless the game is tied.
- Rain checks are not issued once a game becomes official.
- If a game is called before it becomes official, a makeup or continuation will be scheduled by the Carolina League and rain checks may be distributed at the discretion of management.
Outside Food and Beverage
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium.
- If you have a food allergy or other dietary/health restriction please contact a member of our front office.
- Parking at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium is $6 per car and $8 per bus (cash only).
- Please follow the directions of the parking staff to ensure the safety of all of our fans.
- Potomac Nationals players and our mascot, Uncle Slam, make appearances in the community, doing everything from Reading Programs for kids to corporate ribbon cuttings.
- If you would like to have a player or Uncle Slam come to your event, contact Brice Jewell at 703-590-2311, Ext. 232.
- The Potomac Nationals offer a variety of promotional nights throughout the week.
- Our weekly promotions are as follows:
- Wednesdays - Winning Wednesdays- if the P-Nats win, redeem your ticket for one of equal value to the next Wednesday home game. Plus Nine Innings of Winning!
- Saturdays - Super Saturdays! Fireworks. premium giveaways and celebrities on select nights.
- Sundays - Kids Day Sundays: Kids Eat Free (first 200 12&U), post-game player autographs, post-game family toss on the field and kids run the bases, presented by Glory Days Grill
- Click here for a full promotional calendar with giveaways, special appearances and much more.
- All promotions hosted by the Potomac Nationals at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium are subject to change, postponement, or removal from the P-Nats' promotional schedule without expressed advance notice to fans.
Public Address Announcements
- If you would like an announcement (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) made at the game please, visit the Fan Assistance Booth and fill out an announcement request (fee applies).
- Announcements will be made time permitting and at the discretion of management.
- All 140 Potomac Nationals games are broadcast on online here at PotomacNationals.com.
- Click here to listen live or listen to archived broadcasts.
- If your business would like to advertise on our radio broadcasts, contact Bryan Holland at 703-590-2311, Ext. 213
- If a Potomac Nationals game is postponed due to inclement weather with less than 4.5 innings completed, tickets can be used as rain checks for any 2019 Potomac Nationals home game, based on availability, except for July 4 and the playoffs.
- Only official rainout tickets may be exchanged for a future 2019 game except July 4 and the playoffs.
- In the case of a group outing, you may choose to bring your entire group out on another date or allow each person to exchange their ticket for a game of their preference.
- Be sure to keep your ticket stubs for the exchange process.
- A tent covers the majority of our bullpen picnic area, so picnics take place rain or shine.
- Birthday packages may be rescheduled for a later date when your game is officially rained out.
- If there are any questions with this policy please contact your Potomac Nationals representative.
- No refunds will be given for tickets or merchandise purchased at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium. All sales are final.
- Men's and Women's restrooms are located off of the main concourse by the interior staircases.
- An auxiliary Women's restroom is located by the ticket office near the main gate.
- For a printable schedule of all the Potomac Nationals Games, click here.
- The Potomac Nationals 2019 home opener is on April 4th against Fayetteville with the home season culminating on Aug. 29th against the Myrtle Beach Pelicans.
- Smoking is not permitted in the seating area and parts of the concourse with posted signs.
- Smoking is allowed on the asphalt within arm's length to fence line.
- If your business is interested in sponsoring the Potomac Nationals, click here for more information or contact any member of our front office staff by calling 703-590-2311.
- We encourage responsibility at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium. If you should need a ride home after the game, please call a taxi or use Uber or Lyft.
Ticket Office Policy
- The Potomac Nationals Extreme Custom Collision Ticket Office will remain open through the end of all regular season and playoff games including extra inning contests. The only tickets for sale after the completion of the top of the 7th Inning (during the "7th Inning Stretch" or later) will be general admission tickets at full price. Fans will acknowledge upon purchase of these tickets that the contest is mid-game and the fan risks the game ending shortly after the purchase of the GA ticket(s). All Potomac Nationals Ticket Policies are subject to change without advance notice to fans.
- The Potomac Nationals offer a variety of ticket options. Click here to learn more.
- The Potomac Nationals reserve the right to revoke promotional ticket offers including sponsored loaded ticket packages at any time without prior notice to fans.
- All promotional ticket offers are while supplies last.
- Umbrellas are permitted at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium; however, umbrellas must be taken down if they are blocking the sightline of another fan anywhere inside the ballpark. Determination of umbrella interference with another fan or fans' sightline(s) is at the discretion of all Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium Ushers.
- Ushers are available to show you to your seat and answer any questions that you may have. In the event of rain, they also assist in ensuring your seat is dry.
- Weapons and firearms of all kinds are prohibited from entering Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium.
- Wheelchair seating is in Grandstand section 7, on the left hand side of the ballpark.
- No wireless internet is available at Northwest Federal Field at Pfitzner Stadium.
Check back soon for the A-Z guide for the new ballpark!