FRISCO, Texas (May 4, 2018) - Correlle Prime went 2-for-3 with a double but the Frisco RoughRiders, Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, fell 6-1 to the San Antonio Missions Friday night at Dr Pepper Ballpark.
* Prime notched multiple hits for the second consecutive game. He finished the four-game series against San Antonio by going 6-for-14 with three doubles and an RBI.
* Hunter Cole provided the only run of the night for the Riders with a solo homer in the fourth inning.
* San Antonio scored in four of the first five innings to take a commanding lead.
* Rangers rehabber Ricardo Rodriguez worked a scoreless seventh inning, allowing one hit, in his second rehab outing with the Riders.
KEY RIDERS PERFORMERS
* Correlle Prime: 2-for-3, 2B
* Hunter Cole: 1-for-4, HR, RBI
* Brady Feigl: 2 IP, 1 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 1 K
NEWS AND NOTES
* Brady Feigl worked two scoreless innings and has still not permitted a run in 14 1/3 innings this year (16 innings dating back to last season).
Riders vs. Midland, Saturday, 7:05 p.m.
Probables: RHP Richelson Pena (1-2, 3.48) vs. RHP Corey Walter (1-3, 6.83)
Tickets: Click here
Audio: RidersBaseball.com, TuneIn Radio, First Pitch App
About the RoughRiders
The Frisco RoughRiders are the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers and play their games at beautiful Dr Pepper Ballpark in Frisco, Texas. The team was founded in 2003 and has finished first among all Double-A franchises in attendance in each of the last 13 seasons (2005-2017). In August 2014, the RoughRiders were purchased by an ownership group led by Chuck Greenberg. Since then, the new ownership group, together with the City of Frisco, has spearheaded numerous major franchise enhancements, investing over $8 million in a wide array of facility upgrades and improvements, including a state-of-the-art HD video board, sound system, Bull Moose Saloon, InTouch Grille, Riders Outpost Team Store and the world's largest water feature in a sports facility, the massive Choctaw Lazy River. These enhancements earned the Riders and the City of Frisco Ballpark Digest's prestigious "Best Ballpark Renovation" award for two consecutive years (2015 and 2016). More than 140 former RoughRiders players have gone on to play Major League Baseball, including All-Stars Chris Davis , Adrian Gonzalez , Ian Kinsler and Neftali Feliz , as well as current Rangers stars Elvis Andrus , Rougned Odor and Nomar Mazara . For more information on the Frisco RoughRiders and Dr Pepper Ballpark, please visit RidersBaseball.com or contact Art Garcia atAGarcia@RidersBaseball.com or Ryan Rouillard at RRouillard@RidersBaseball.com
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.