Can't get your head out of that book? Read with Brooks! Brooks' Reading Club presented by Children's Health is free to kids of all ages and, better yet, you can earn rewards for the books that you read! Complete the challenge below and win a ticket to a future Riders game.
July Challenge: Read 4 books. Bonus: one should be sports related.
Make sure you visit your local public library as well to get your favorite books! Here are some of our favorites:
- Like us on Facebook @allenpubliclibrary and follow us on Instagram @allentxpubliclibrary!
- Anyone in the state of Texas age 5 or older can apply for an Allen Public Library card online if they don’t already have one.
- There is no fee for anyone in the state of Texas age 5 or older to be an Allen Public Library card holder!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @FriscoLibrary!
- Residents of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, and The Colony can apply online to receive a complimentary Frisco Public Library card.
- If you live outside of those cities, you can apply for a Frisco Public Library card online for $50 a year!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @planolibrary!
- Residents of Plano and reciprocating cities Allen, Frisco, Garland, McKinney, Richardson, The Colony and Wylie may apply online for a free Plano Public Library card.
- If you live outside of those cities, you may purchase a Plano Public Library card for $50 a year.