<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ke1bpXbMyYw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
The Lazy River is the largest water feature in a professional sporting venue
* OPENED: June 9, 2016
* FIRST OCCUPANT: Dirk Nowitzki
* LENGTH: 174 feet (longer than an Olympic-sized pool)
* ONE LAP: ~400 feet
* CAPACITY: 68,000 gallons of water (eight times more than the pool at Chase Field in Phoenix)
* The Lazy River is available for groups to rent out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Contact us to book your group outing.
* On Thursdays and Sundays, the Lazy River is available for single-game ticket buyers to purchase a designated Lazy River ticket. Thursdays are 21+ for Blue Norther Rowdy @ The River. Sundays are open to all fans of all ages. A designated Lazy River ticket must be purchased online or in-person for access to the Lazy River.
The Lazy River is open to groups every home game except Thursdays and Sundays. Whether you have 20 people or 500, the lazy river is the perfect place to entertain clients, celebrate a birthday or bring friends together!
* All ticketed guests have full 360-degree access to swim, wade or float on the gently-flowing lazy river.
* Catering available for additional purchase.
* A full menu of alcoholic beverages is available for purchase at the CoServ Cabana.
Each Thursday and Sunday, the Lazy River is available for single-game ticket buyers with the purchase of a Lazy River ticket. Thursdays, fans 21 and older can enjoy the Lazy River as part of the Blue Norther Hard Seltzer Rowdy @ The River. Sundays, fans of all ages can float the river and enjoy RoughRiders baseball.
Fans can bring their own towels, change of clothes and floats. The RoughRiders also provide floats.
Lockers are available to store your belongings in. A member of our staff will be at the Lazy River and can point you in the right direction when you arrive. Bags and purses that do not exceed 16" x 16" x 8" are permitted. Our full list of ballpark policies can be found here. Gates open one hour prior to game time and the Lazy River is open until the end of the game.