The Choctaw Lazy River is the most unique fan experience in the DFW area and is widely recognized as one of the best ballpark features in sports.
Rising above the right-field wall at Dr Pepper Ballpark, the Choctaw Lazy River provides one of the most unique viewing and entertainment experiences in all of professional sports. All guests can enjoy full 360-degree access to the over-3,000 square foot river, along with an all-you-can-eat food menu and amazing view of the entire ballpark.
Whether you want to enjoy the cool waters on warm summer night or take advantage of the lazy river's heater on a chilly spring evening, fans are sure to enjoy their night in the Choctaw Lazy River.
An Incomparable Group Outing!
The Choctaw Lazy River is open to groups every home game except Thursdays and Sundays. Whether you have 25 people or 200, the lazy river is the perfect place to entertain clients, celebrate a birthday or bring friends together!
* All ticketed guests have full 360-degree access to swim, wade or float on the gently-flowing lazy river.
* Enjoy all-you-can-eat hot dogs, brats, chips, peanuts, and Dr Pepper products for 2 ½ hours
* A full menu of alcoholic beverages is available for purchase at the CoServ Cabana.
Lazy River Pool Parties
Each Thursday and Sunday, the Choctaw Lazy River is available for single-game ticket buyers. Thursdays, fans 21 and older can enjoy the lazy river as part of the Deep Ellum Brewing Party @ The Yard. Sundays, fans of all ages can float the river and enjoy RoughRiders baseball.
Single-game lazy river tickets start at $39 and include all-you can eat hot dogs, brats, chips peanuts and Dr Pepper products for 2 ½ hours.
To book your group outing in the Choctaw Lazy River, call us today at (972) 731-9200 or fill out the form below and we'll contact you shortly with more information.
The Choctaw Lazy River is the largest water feature in a professional sporting venue
* OPENED: June 9, 2016
* FIRST OCCUPANT: Dirk Nowitzki
* LENGTH: 174 feet (longer than an Olympic-sized pool)
* ONE LAP: ~400 feet
* CAPACITY: 68,000 gallons of water (eight times more than the pool at Chase Field in Phoenix)