The Lazy River is the largest water feature in a professional sporting venue
* OPENED: June 9, 2016
* FIRST OCCUPANT: Dirk Nowitzki
* LENGTH: 174 feet (longer than an Olympic-sized pool)
* ONE LAP: ~400 feet
* CAPACITY: 68,000 gallons of water (eight times more than the pool at Chase Field in Phoenix)
The Lazy River is open to groups every home game except Thursdays and Sundays. Whether you have 25 people or 200, the lazy river is the perfect place to entertain clients, celebrate a birthday or bring friends together!
* All ticketed guests have full 360-degree access to swim, wade or float on the gently-flowing lazy river.
* Catering available for additional purchase.
* A full menu of alcoholic beverages is available for purchase at the CoServ Cabana.
Each Thursday and Sunday, the Lazy River is available for single-game ticket buyers. Thursdays, fans 21 and older can enjoy the Lazy River as part of the Party @ The Yard. Sundays, fans of all ages can float the river and enjoy RoughRiders baseball.
Fans can bring their own towels, change of clothes and floats. The RoughRiders also provide floats.