The third edition of Bourbon at the Ballpark is set for Sunday, December 3, in the Elements Financial Club at Victory Field. Guests may purchase a bourbon ticket for $150 (limited to the first 150 purchases), which includes a Maker’s Mark Private Barrel Selection bottle, two complimentary drink tickets and heavy hors d'oeuvres. Guests may also purchase a regular ticket for $100, which includes two complimentary drink tickets and heavy hors d'oeuvres. Rare, allocated bourbon bottles will be up for grabs through a raffle.
- $200 - Bourbon Ticket: includes admission into the event, two drink tickets, heavy hors d'oeuvres and a bottle of an 8-year Hotel Tango private barrel selection (limited to first 150 purchases, we will remove this ticket option once the 150 bottle limit is reached)
- $150 - Regular Ticket: includes admission into the event, two drink tickets, heavy hors d'oeuvres
- All ticket proceeds benefit The American Legion and Be the One
- The event is for ages 21+ only
Admission to Bourbon at the Ballpark includes heavy hors d'oeuvres and two drink tickets. Additional beverages will be available for purchase through cashless transactions only.
Limited free parking at Victory Field will be available beginning at 4:30 PM. Enter the lot on the west side of the stadium off Washington/Maryland.
- 5:30 PM: Check-in begins.
- 5:30-6:30 PM: Hotel Tango cocktails and hors d'oeuvres are served.
- 6:30 PM: Program begins featuring a discussion with INDYCAR team owner Chip Ganassi, 2022 Indianapolis 500 Champion Marcus Ericsson and 2021 INDYCAR Series Champion and American Legion driver Alex Palou.
- 7-7:45 PM: Additional Hotel Tango cocktails and hors d'oeuvres served.
- 7:45-8 PM: Rare, allocated bourbon bottles will be up for grabs through a raffle. The 8-year Hotel Tango private barrel bottles will be distributed on exit.
For over 120 years, the Indians have taken great pride in serving Central Indiana as both an entertainment option for fans and, more increasingly, as a partner to nonprofits who uplift the communities served by the Indians. At the forefront of the club’s efforts to impact the community is Indianapolis Indians Charities (IIC), a charitable organization that helps youth and families grow stronger together, learn more and live healthier lives. By aligning your brand with this well-established nonprofit, your organization makes a distinct statement seen and appreciated by a gathering of Indians supporters and Central Indiana business leaders.
At its core, The American Legion is activating a national platform to reduce the rate of veteran suicide. The Be the One campaign will:
- Destigmatize asking for mental health support, creating opportunity for those with mental health issues to speak freely and get the support they need.
- Provide peer-to-peer support and resources in local communities.