Three baseball movie classics make their way to the corner of West & Maryland for “Flicks at Victory Field” on select Fridays in September and October. Gates open at 6 PM with showtimes at 7 PM for all three dates. Limited free parking will be available in the Victory Field parking lot.
Leading off our screenings is none other than “The Sandlot” showing on Friday, Sept. 11. Bring your darling lover girl (or family and friends), leave your version of “The Beast” back home, and remember, we have to get that ball back.
Then on Friday, Sept. 25, “Angels in the Outfield” takes over as our second showing. Miraculous catches often require a miracle, sometimes a higher power. For those catches to happen, Ya Gotta Believe!
For the third and final screening on Friday, Oct. 9, leave the tissues at home because there’s no crying in baseball – “A League of Their Own” is coming to The Vic!
Whether you attend one, two or all three Flicks at Victory Field, the message remains the same: sit back, relax, bring a mask, and enjoy the show(s). Learn more about how Victory Field is keeping you safe.
Friday, September 11
Friday, September 25
Angels in the Outfield
Friday, October 9
A League of Their Own
The Victory Field playing surface is the perfect home for an unforgettable movie watching experience, with 106 on-field seating pods available for purchase at just $75 per pod. Seating pods can accommodate up to six (6) people and must be reserved online.
- Pods are 10’ x 10’ squares with 10’ walkways separating all pods.
- All people in their ‘pod party’ must arrive together.
- Picnic blankets and lawn chairs are permitted.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- See map for pod numbers and rows.
Seating Bowl: $10 per ticket
- Tickets are available in the lower seating bowl for just $10. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
The Yuengling Landing: $25 per ticket
- Yuengling Landing tickets include soda, water, beer and popcorn in the price of the ticket.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase a Yuengling Landing ticket.