- Tickets for these events will need to be purchased in advance at IndyIndians.com or by calling the Victory Field Box Office at (317) 269-3545.
- Guests will need to read and acknowledge the health and wellness screening and the general waiver to buy tickets and attend the event.
- Seating options will be limited to allow for social distancing and to provide proper spacing between groups.
- Tickets will not be printed at the ballpark for any events. Tickets printed from home or digital tickets from attendees’ mobile phones will be scanned at entry.
Victory Field Event Safety Flicks at Victory Field
Stadium & Event Regulations
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or more is allowed up to two follow-up checks, with a 5-minute wait in between checks. Those with a temperature of 100 or more on all three attempts will not be allowed to enter.
- Per the Marion County public health order, face coverings are required for individuals in public areas. Attendees must wear masks when moving throughout the stadium and may only remove masks when eating, drinking, or sitting in their ticketed pod/seating location. Guests are strongly encouraged to maintain social distance from other guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the stadium.
- A limited menu of concession items will be available at Victory Field. The menu includes hot dogs, nachos, soft pretzels, popcorn, candy, water, soda and beer. When possible, food will be served in covered, individual containers. Condiments and similar items will be distributed in pre-packaged servings. Outside food and beverages are prohibited. Stands will be cashless, credit and debit cards will be the only forms of payment accepted.
- Victory Field is a smoke-free facility.
- Victory Field has increased the frequency and scope of cleaning and sanitizing between events as well as between guests at events. Hand sanitizing stations for public and staff use have been added to high-traffic areas. Victory Field has implemented the use of industrial-grade, mobile sanitization units that will be used to disinfect surfaces throughout the stadium prior to, during and after events.
- All Victory Field staff, vendors on-site for events, registrants and guests will be required to have their temperature checked and submit to a health screening upon arrival. Staff who interacts with registrants and guests will wear personal protective equipment appropriate to their job duties and tasks.
- Staff will follow Public Health Order 33-2020.
- The Indianapolis Indians have created a socially distanced seating map for Victory Field to allow for proper spacing between groups. Rows and seats in the seating bowl have been removed from inventory and all groupings of seats are six-plus feet away from the next grouping of seats.
- On-field seating pods are 10’ by 10’ squares with 10’ walkways separating all pods. The max capacity is six (6) people per pod, and all people in their party must arrive together.
- The ballpark will operate at 25% capacity or less to ensure guests have the space they need to remain socially distant.
- Walkways on field and concourses will have signage to direct guests to ensure proper social distancing, including one-way pedestrian traffic. Stanchions and spacing markers will be used for guests queued in lines. Arrival gate assignments and guided dismissal will limit interactions on ingress and egress.
- Restrooms with multiple entrances will be assigned a one-way entrance and exit. Touchless faucets are available in all restrooms. Every other sink and urinal station will be covered to allow for proper social distancing.
- The Hot Corner Gift Shop will be assigned a one-way entrance and exit. A limited number of shoppers will be allowed inside the store at any one time.