- Per the Marion County public health order, face coverings are required for individuals in public areas. Golfers must wear masks when moving from tee box to tee box and may remove masks when eating, drinking and golfing. Golfers are strongly encouraged to social distance from other groups.
- Temperature checks will be conducted on all fans at the gate before entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or more is allowed up to two follow-up checks, with a 5-minute wait in between checks. Those with a temperature of 100 or more on all three attempts will not be allowed to enter.
- Every participant will be expected to hit responsibly and aim in the direction of the assigned hole. Any blatant or deliberate hitting to the contrary will be cause for immediate dismissal from the ballpark.
- Victory Field has hand sanitizing stations located throughout the stadium.
- Golf clubs and balls will be provided courtesy of Mizuno, and will be sanitized after every group.
- Yes, drinks and snacks will be available for purchase in the Yuengling Landing and Elements Financial Club. Concession items available in both The Landing and The Club include hot dogs, soft pretzels with cheese, chips, popcorn, water, soda and beer. Bloody Mary’s and mimosas will be available in both locations while High Noon is only available in The Landing and cocktails are reserved to The Club. Stands will be cashless – only debit and credit cards will be accepted forms of payment.. When possible, food will be served in covered, individual containers. Condiments and similar items will be distributed in pre-packaged servings.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted to enter the stadium.
- Victory Field has increased the frequency and scope of cleaning and sanitizing between events as well as between guests at events. Hand sanitizing stations for public and staff use have been added to high-traffic areas. Victory Field has implemented the use of industrial-grade, mobile sanitization units that will be used to disinfect surfaces throughout the stadium prior to, during and after events.
- Victory Field is a smoke-free facility.
The safety and well-being of our community, guests, and staff is the main priority of the Indianapolis Indians and Victory Field. All guidelines and regulations set forth by the Marion County Health Department and City of Indianapolis will be strictly followed and enforced for all events at Victory Field.
The procedures identified below represent practical best efforts to keep our community safe. The public’s cooperation is requested in executing this plan. Please do not attend an event at Victory Field if you have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to an event.
- All Victory Field staff, vendors on-site for events, registrants and guests will be required to have their temperature checked and submit to a health screening upon arrival. Staff who interacts with registrants and guests will wear personal protective equipment appropriate to their job duties and tasks.
- Staff will follow Public Health Order 33-2020.
Walkways and concourses will have signage to direct guests to ensure proper social distancing, including one-way pedestrian traffic. Stanchions and spacing markers will be used for guests queued in lines.
Restrooms with multiple entrances will be assigned a one-way entrance and exit. Touchless faucets are available in all restrooms. Every other sink and urinal station will be covered to allow for proper social distancing.
For a complete look at county and state reopening guidelines, visit: