Renovated in 2018, these four suites bring modern luxury and convenience to the ballpark. Private seating, 42-inch televisions and mobile charging stations complement a wet bar and dining service. With interior pocket doors, they can also be flexible to your party size.
- Price: $2,100
- Tickets Included: Fifteen (15)
- Extra Tickets: Up to five (5) additional standing-room-only tickets available ($60 per ticket)
- Seating Arrangement: Suites are a mix of outdoor seating and climate-controlled private indoor seating. Groups in April and May will receive two adjacent Skyline Suite rooms.
- Food and Beverage: Enjoy a private buffet of ballpark favorites served inside your suite. Hamburgers, hot dogs, pulled BBQ chicken, macaroni & cheese, pasta salad, and cookies come with every suite purchase. Fridges are stocked with assorted Pepsi products, water and beer (two cans of Miller Lite per ticket). Snack upgrades and additional drink menus available.
- Parking: Three (3) Victory Field parking passes are included
- Location: On the Impact Suite Level along the first base line
- Entry/Exit Time: Gates typically open 65 minutes prior to game time and close 45 minutes after the final out
The Indians are pleased to offer all suites and hospitality areas for the 2021 season under modified conditions that allow for:
- More personal space
- More privacy
- More food and beverage safeguards
- Greater sanitary procedures
- Less crowding, capacity limitations
- Less surface contact
Adaptations may change throughout the season as Marion County and Indiana public health guidelines continue to evolve.