With Opening Day approaching on April 12th, let's look at some upcoming important dates on the BlueClaws calendar.
There are several important dates coming up on the BlueClaws calendar leading in to the home opener on April 12th.
March 5th - BlueClaws Theme Tickets Go On Sale. BlueClaws Theme Tickets will go on sale for the first time on Monday, March 5th beginning at 10 am only at BlueClaws.com. Theme Tickets include both a unique item and a reserve seat to select games.
- Saturday, May 12th (4:05 pm) - BlueClaws Collapsible Dog Bowl for Bark in the Park
- Friday, June 1st (7:05 pm) - 8-Bit Player Selection Shirt for Comic Con Night presented by Alert Ambulance (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, June 15th (7:05 pm) - Family Truckster Ornament for BlueClaws Christmas Vacation presented by New Jersey Natural Gas (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, June 29th (7:05 pm) - Chew-Buster Bobble for Star Wars Night presented by NJR Home Services (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, July 13th (7:05 pm) - Glow-In-The-Dark Pillowcase for Harry Potter Night presented by University Radiology (post-game fireworks)
- Friday, August 3rd (7:05 pm) - Rhys Hoskins Dragon Bobble for Seven Kingdoms of Claws Night presented by RWJ Barnabas Health (post-game fireworks)
Read More Here.
March 19th - Beginning March 19th at 10 am, 2018 BlueClaws Ticket Package Holders can begin to pick up their tickets. Those that have selected "shipping" as an option when ordering will begin to receive their tickets this week.
March 24th - 2018 BlueClaws single-game tickets for all other games will go on sale beginning March 24th at 10 am. Sales will be both online and in-person at the BlueClaws Box Office at FirstEnergy Park.
March 28th - The BlueClaws will host their annual National Anthem Tryouts at FirstEnergy Park. However, all interested applicants must return their application to FirstEnergy Park by March 16th. Additional details can be found here.
April 5th - The BlueClaws play the first game of their season in Kannapolis, North Carolina against the Intimidators.
April 12th - The BlueClaws open the home schedule on Thursday, April 12th against Delmarva (Orioles).
In case you missed the announcement last week, the BlueClaws unveiled the first phase of an ambitious multi-year ballpark investment program. The 2018 phase will include both a Miniature Golf Course and series of boardwalk games and attractions. Additional details can be found here.
Video: Mini Golf Comes to BlueClaws
Now is a great time to join the fun with a BlueClaws Mini Plan. BlueClaws Mini Plans include tickets to seven of the top games on the calendar, plus a free gift. Gift choices include the Theme Ticket items referenced above, among others.
For more in Mini Plans, click here or call 732-901-7000 option 3.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.