Gates will be opening early for the series with Columbia and Tim Tebow from May 13th through 16th.
With the expected big crowds for the May 13th through 16th series with Columbia (Mets), expected to include outfielder Tim Tebow, the BlueClaws are opening the stadium gates 30 minutes earlier than normal for all four games of the series. Plus, the team encourages fans to reserve their tickets in advance. The BlueClaws are already Sold Out of reserve seats for May 13th and 15th with limited seating available for May 14th and 16th.
The gate times will be as follows for the four-game series:
- May 13th - 2:30 pm gates (2:00 pm for season ticket holders) with a 4:05 pm first pitch.
- May 14th - 11:30 am gates (11:00 am for season ticket holders) with a 1:05 pm first pitch.
- May 15th - 5:00 pm gates (4:30 pm for season ticket holders) with a 6:35 pm first pitch.
- May 16th - 5:00 pm gates (4:30 pm for season ticket holders) with a 6:35 pm first pitch.
Further, fans are encouraged to reserve their tickets in advance of the game. The ticket rundown is as follows:
- May 13th - Sold Out of reserve seats. Sod Squad General Admission tickets remain.
- May 14th - Limited reserve seats plus Sod Squad General Admission tickets remain.
- May 15th - Sold Out of reserve seats. Sod Squad General Admission tickets remain.
- May 16th - Limited reserve seats plus Sod Squad General Admission tickets remain.
To order tickets, call 732-901-7000 option 2 or click here to order online.
Below, find the promo rundwon for the upcoming series with the Fireflies.
- Saturday, May 13th at 4:05 pm - It's Bark in the Park, presented by 95.9 WRAT and 100.1 WJRZ. Fans are encourage to bring their dogs to the game and come early for the pre-game party that starts on the Great Lawn at 12 noon. The BlueClaws are SOLD OUT of reserve seats for this game but have general admission Sod Squad tickets available. For more on Bark in the Park, click here.
- Sunday, May 14th at 1:05 pm - It's Mother's Day and celebrate with a Sunday FUNDay at FirstEnergy Park. Kids Eat Free thanks to ShopRite. Kids Run the Bases thanks to Investors Bank. As part of Barks & Beers, fans can bring their dogs and adults can enjoy $2 Coronas.
- Monday, May 15th at 6:35 pm - Like every Monday, Kids Eat Free thanks to ShopRite.
- Tuesday, May 16th at 6:35 pm - It's Tuesday, so it's a Senior Planning Services Silver Sluggers Tuesday presented by Harrogate. Silver Sluggers Club members eat free and we play Baseball Bingo throughout the game.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League in attendance in all 16 years of existence.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.