Dog Days at the Park
Tickets are on sale now for the Tuesday, September 7 Dog Day at the Park.
- Human Ticket (advance): $9
- Human Ticket (day of): $11
- Dog Ticket: $3 (proceeds benefit the Kentucky Humane Society)
- Special Promos — $1 Menu Night, $5 Falls City Craft Beer, $5 Old 502 Wine Slushies
- Game Time: 6:30 PM
Note: A limited number of dog tickets will be sold. We encourage all fans to purchase their tickets in advance of the event date.
Important Details & Guidelines
- Dog Day at the Park tickets will provide access to the highlighted sections below (dogs will only have access to these sections). All Dog Day at the Park seating is general admission (first-come, first-served).
- Dogs must enter through the WITHERSPOON ST. GATE or JACKSON ST. GATE. Gates will open 1 hour prior to the start of the game.
- Both dogs and humans are required to have a ticket. Children ages 2 and younger are not required to have a ticket if they will not be utilizing a seat.
- You are required to sign a waiver stating your dog’s vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, print and sign the waiver using the link above to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog’s needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a Dog Day at the Park game earlier in the year.
- The Bats reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Louisville Slugger Field. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Have questions about Dog Day at the Park? Email [email protected]