2020 Game Dates:
Scout Night 1 - Friday, May 8 @ 7:00 PM
Scout Night 2 - Saturday, August 1 @ 7:00 PM
Ticket Price (Game Only): $10
Ticket Price (Game + Camping): $16
We've teamed up with the Lincoln Heritage Council to bring the area two fun-filled Scout Nights at Louisville Slugger Field! Open to any level of scouting, this special package offers reduced ticket prices, limited edition Scout Night patches, a pregame parade around the field and an opportunity for scouts to enjoy overnight camping on Louisville Slugger Field's outfield grass!
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
To get started, simply download and print the Scout Night Order Form or contact Kristen Stonicher for more information. She can be reached at (502) 614-4531 or via email at [email protected].
- Orders are preferred via email at [email protected], but orders via fax, phone, or mail are also accepted.
- Movie: Friday, May 8 - Man of the House / Saturday, Aug. 1- The Karate Kid
- All tickets and camping must be reserved in advance. All orders placed at least 8 days prior to your game date will be mailed to the contact person listed on the order form (recommended). Most orders placed during the week of the game will be picked up at the Bats Front Office during normal business hours or on the night of the game (left field gate).
- If possible, please submit only one order per pack/troop. This will ensure that your group sits together. The pack/troop that orders the most tickets will get to throw out the game's first pitch!
- All listed prices above are also valid for family and friends. Children 2 & Under are free.