Dear Valued R-Phils Group Leader –
Minor League Baseball has announced that the 2020 R-Phils season has been cancelled as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We will now turn our full attention to planning a tremendous 2021 R-Phils season.
First of all, we want to take this time to offer our sincere thanks to each and everyone one of you for your concerns, your understanding, and your patience during this very difficult time in all of our lives. We all truly enjoy all the communication we have been having with so many of you and appreciate all your kind comments and interest. You are a valued customer, you are our friends, you are part of our R-Phils family. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your understanding!
Now that the 2020 R-Phils season has been cancelled, we will turn our full attention to accommodating you, and looking ahead to the 2021 R-Phils season. R-Phils group leaders can rest assured that the R-Phils will do right by them. Put simply, we will treat people the way we would want to be treated.
The R-Phils will work with each group leader to provide maximum flexibility, appropriate exchanges, carry-overs to 2021, and when necessary, refunds.h“Plan A” would be to simply “rollover” your 2020 group outing agreement or reservation to now be a 2021 group outing agreement or reservation. Each R-Phils group leader will receive a phone call from the R-Phils staff. In many cases, that phone call will simply confirm with you that you would like to reschedule your planned group outing for the 2021 season. For others of you, we will be happy to work with you to make any necessary adjustments to your group outing brought on by this situation in a way that will be accommodating to you, and your specific needs. We want you to be a group leader for years to come, and we will be guided by what will be best for our long term partnership with you.
All of the following will be discussed with you in detail by your R-Phils representative, but to give you a general overview:
- We look forward to working with you to reschedule your group outing for the 2021 season. While we do not have a 2021 schedule yet, we would be happy to “rollover” your group outing to the 2021 season, and give you preferential treatment for a similar, or even more preferred date in 2021.
- We can discuss with you your preferred date parameters and plan to officially solidify your exact date for 2021 once the 2021 R-Phils home schedule becomes available.
- If you plan to simply rollover to the 2021 season with your group outing, we will hold your deposit or balance paid as a prepayment for 2021. Doing so will a) guarantee that you will be locking in your existing price for the 2021 season and b) give you preferential treatment for solidifying your 2021 group outing date once the 2021 schedule becomes available.
- Of course if you do not choose to rollover to the 2021 season at this time, we will refund you your money paid toward your 2020 group outing. In that case, we would still hope to welcome you back as a group leader in 2021 – you would just not have the preferential treatment on 2021 group outing date selection, or be locked in for 2021 at your current 2020 group outing price.
- If you decide at this time to rollover to 2021, and subsequently change your mind and decide not to host a group outing in 2021, we would still refund you at that time, so there is no risk to you if you decide to rollover your group outing to 2021.
- We are sure that all of you know that after being in business for as long as we have, the R-Phils care first for our customers and that your money is completely protected and safe. If you eventually decide you want a refund, we will refund you.
REWARD: Added incentive for letting the R-Phils retain your deposit or balance paid in 2020 as a pre-payment for 2021: As an additional reward or incentive for you to allow us to hold your 2020 deposit or balance paid as a pre-payment for 2021, the R-Phils are offering special group leader rewards. These rewards include special “Flex Banks” of box seat tickets that can be used by group leaders for you to attend additional R-Phils games for free, as our guest. You can use these additional “Flex Banks” of box seat tickets for additional games of your choice – to enjoy another game or games with family and friends, reward valuable people, utilize in charity fundraisers, etc. The amount of “Flex Bank” box seat tickets you receive is based upon the pre-payment amount you rollover to 2021. Your R-Phils group outing representative will review this “Flex Bank” reward with you when they connect with you. This “Flex Bank” box seat ticket reward is in addition to the benefit of locking in your 2020 group outing price for 2021, and receiving preferential treatment in regard to locking in a specific preferred date for your group outing once the 2021 schedule becomes available.
Some of you have graciously asked if there is anything that you could do for us during these troubling times, as we hope and pray for a resolve for this dreaded virus. We can’t thank you enough for thinking of us at this time, and asking us that question! For those of you so inclined – Here are a couple things you could consider doing to help us:
- Stay with us! Remain an R-Phils group leader for the 2021 season, and allow us to simply rollover your 2020 group outing to the 2021 season.
- Leave us a great review on our Facebook page or on other social media sites. Always great to have a great review from a valued customer, especially during this time!
- Allow us to rollover your 2020 group outing payment to be a prepayment for the 2021 season. This will assist us in continuing to pay our full-time front office staff throughout this terrible situation, to retain that continuity, so we can guarantee we are in a strong position to serve you once we have games again in 2021.
Rest assured, we will be here to make memories with you again in the Spring of 2021! We appreciate you sticking with us through this time. Thank you for your support!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]. And you can expect to receive a call and/or email correspondence from one of our front office members in the very near future.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by this global pandemic. And we wish a special thank you to all of the health care workers and front line workers. Please hold tight to those you love, and we can all work through this – together.