Dear Valued R-Phils Mini Plan Holder –
Minor League Baseball has announced that the 2020 R-Phils season has been cancelled as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We will now turn our full attention to planning a tremendous 2021 R-Phils season.
First of all, we want to take this time to offer our sincere thanks to each and everyone one of you for your concerns, your understanding, and your patience during this very difficult time in all of our lives. We all truly enjoy all the communication we have been having with so many of you and appreciate all your kind comments and interest. You are a valued customer, you are our friends, you are part of our R-Phils family. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your understanding!
Now that the 2020 R-Phils season has been cancelled, we will turn our full attention to accommodating you, and looking ahead to the 2021 R-Phils season. R-Phils Mini Plan Holders can rest assured that the R-Phils will do right by them. Put simply, we will treat people the way we would want to be treated.
As you were already fully signed up to be an R-Phils Mini Plan Holder for 2020, our “Plan A” would be to simply “rollover” your 2020 Mini Plan agreement to now be a 2021 Mini Plan agreement. That said, the R-Phils will work with each Mini Plan Holder to provide maximum flexibility, appropriate adjustments to your 2021 Mini Plan reservation, and when necessary, refunds.TEach R-Phils Mini Plan Holder will receive a phone call from the R-Phils staff. In many cases, that phone call will simply confirm with you that you would like your same Mini Plan for the 2021 season. For others of you, we will be happy to work with you to make any necessary adjustments to your Mini Plan Package brought on by this situation in a way that will be accommodating to you, and your specific needs. We want you to be a Mini Plan partner for years to come, and we will be guided by what will be best for our long term partnership with you.
All of the following will be discussed with you in detail by your R-Phils representative, but to give you a general overview:
- Your 2020 Mini Plan will “rollover” to be a 2021 Mini Plan.
- When the 2021 R-Phils season schedule becomes available, you will be given preferential treatment for seating selection for the 2021 season for your Mini Plan. We will provide you the opportunity to select your Mini Plan tickets for 2021 before we would seat any new Mini Plan holders. By allowing us to rollover your Mini Plan to the 2021 season, you will be guaranteeing that you will be given first opportunity to select the best seats for the best games, once the 2021 schedule becomes available.
- Payments you have made on your 2020 Mini Plan will be applied to your 2021 Mini Plan, and as such, you are guaranteeing your existing Mini Plan Ticket Package price for the 2021 season.
- If you decided that you were unable, or unwilling, to have your 2020 Mini Plan rollover to 2021, we would refund you the money you had paid for your 2020 Mini Plan.
Some of you have graciously asked if there is anything that you could do for us during these troubling times, as we hope and pray for a resolve for this dreaded virus. We can’t thank you enough for thinking of us at this time, and asking us that question! For those of you so inclined – Here are a couple things you could consider doing to help us:
- Stay with us! Remain an R-Phils Mini Plan Holder for the 2021 season, and allow us to simply rollover your 2020 Mini Plan to the 2021 season.
- Leave us a great review on our Facebook page or on other social media sites. Always great to have a great review from a valued customer, especially during this time!
- Allow us to rollover your 2020 Mini Plan payment to be a prepayment for the 2021 season. This will assist us in continuing to pay our full-time front office staff throughout this terrible situation, to retain that continuity, so we can guarantee we are in a strong position to serve you once we have games again in 2021.
Rest assured, we will be here to make memories with you again in the Spring of 2021! We appreciate you sticking with us through this time. Thank you for your support.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]. And you can expect to receive a call and/or email correspondence from one of our front office members in the very near future.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by this global pandemic. And we wish a special thank you to all of the health care workers and front line workers. Please hold tight to those you love, and we can all work through this – together.