Dear Valued R-Phils Season Ticket Holder –
Minor League Baseball has announced that the 2020 R-Phils season has been cancelled as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We will now turn our full attention to planning a tremendous 2021 R-Phils season.
First of all, we want to take this time to offer our sincere thanks to each and everyone one of you for your concerns, your understanding, and your patience during this very difficult time in all of our lives. We all truly enjoy all the communication we have been having with so many of you and appreciate all your kind comments and interest. You are a valued customer, you are our friends, you are part of our R-Phils family. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your understanding!
Now that the 2020 R-Phils season has been cancelled, we will turn our full attention to accommodating you, and looking ahead to the 2021 R-Phils season. R-Phils season ticket partners can rest assured that the R-Phils will do right by them. Put simply, we will treat people the way we would want to be treated.
As you were already fully signed up to be an R-Phils Season Ticket Holder for 2020, our “Plan A” would be to simply “rollover” your 2020 season ticket agreement to now be a 2021 season ticket agreement. That said, the R-Phils will work with each season ticket partner to provide maximum flexibility, appropriate adjustments to your 2021 season ticket reservation, and when necessary, refunds.hEach R-Phils season ticket holder will receive a phone call from the R-Phils staff. In many cases, that phone call will simply confirm with you that you would like your same great season ticket for the 2021 season. For others of you, we will be happy to work with you to make any necessary adjustments to your Season Ticket Package brought on by this situation in a way that will be accommodating to you, and your specific needs. We want you to be a Season Ticket partner for years to come, and we will be guided by what will be best for our long term partnership with you.
All of the following will be discussed with you in detail by your R-Phils representative, but to give you a general overview:
- Your 2020 Season Ticket will “rollover” to be a 2021 Season Ticket. You will have the same great seat at the same great price for 2021.
- Any payments you have made on your 2020 Season Ticket Holder account will be applied to your 2021 Season Ticket, and as such, you are also guaranteeing your existing Season Ticket Package price for the 2021 season.
- If you decide that you were unable, or unwilling, to have your 2020 Season Ticket rollover to 2021, we will refund you the money you had paid for your 2020 Season Ticket.
Some of you have graciously asked if there is anything that you could do for us during these troubling times, as we hope and pray for a resolve for this dreaded virus. We can’t thank you enough for thinking of us at this time, and asking us that question! For those of you so inclined – Here are a couple things you could consider doing to help us:
- Stay with us! Remain an R-Phils season ticket holder for the 2021 season, and allow us to simply rollover your 2020 season ticket to the 2021 season.
- Leave us a great review on our Facebook page or on other social media sites. Always great to have a great review from a valued customer, especially during this time!
- Allow us to rollover your 2020 season ticket payment to be a prepayment for the 2021 season. This will assist us in continuing to pay our full-time front office staff throughout this terrible situation, to retain that continuity, so we can guarantee we are in a strong position to serve you once we have games again in 2021.
Rest assured, we will be here to make memories with you again in the Spring of 2021! We appreciate you sticking with us through this time. Thank you for your support!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]. And you can expect to receive a call and/or email correspondence from one of our front office members in the very near future.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by this global pandemic. And we wish a special thank you to all of the health care workers and front line workers. Please hold tight to those you love, and we can all work through this – together.