The Red Wings will be hosting a record FIVE "Bark in the Park" games in 2018 presented by Invisible Fence Brand! Dog owners can purchase Bark in the Park tickets for just $8.
Fans can bring their four-legged friends out to Frontier Field on the following dates (click on the date to purchase Bark in the Park tickets):
*Fans are encouraged to bring dog or cat food to donate to the Meals On Wheels Pet Food Program on May 27 and July 5. All fans who donate will receive a voucher for $2 off a ticket to a Wings game in 2018.
Fans with dogs will enter Frontier Field using the Plymouth Avenue gates and proceed directly into our "Dog Pound" section in left-center field AND the grass berm down the 3rd base line. Fans can purchase tickets for this section for $8 by calling (585) 423-WING (9464), at the Red Wings Ticket Office or online at RedWingsBaseball.com. No addiditonal ticket is needed for your dog.
NEW in 2018:
- Fans will have the ability to purchase Bark in the Park tickets ONLINE for $8.
- PRE-GAME DOG PARADE: Prior to every Bark in the Park game, fans will be able to walk their dog around the warning track.
- Each Bark in the Park date will include a giveaway for those fans with dogs (giveaways TBD).
Some basic things to know for our Bark in the Parks:
* All dogs must be leashed and under the control of their owner in the "Dog Pound" section on the left field berm or beyond the left-center field fence.
* Chairs and access to water will be provided.
* Bags and receptacles will not be provided. Each owner is responsible for picking up after their pet.
* Please take into account any high heat/humidity weather conditions before taking any pet outside for an extended period of time.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.