The Red Wings second annual Renew Your Vows Night presented by Nolan's Rentals is Friday, May 24 at Frontier Field! This year's event features an on-field, pre-game ceremony for all couples who wish to reaffirm their wedding vows as well as a reception featuring appetizers, cake and a champagne toast.
This $55/couple package includes:
- *Pre-game, group vow renewal ceremony on field officiated by Red Wings ordained host Grant Anderson
- Access to post-ceremony reception featuring cheese and crackers, vegetable crudite, popcorn, cake and a champagne toast
- Two tickets of your choice on May 24. Subject to availability
- Renew Your Vows Night gift
- Vow renewal certificate
- Commemorative photo - each couple will have their photo taken and emailed to them after the game.
If you already have tickets to the May 24 game - including Red Wings Season Seat Holders - you will receive 20 Diamond Dollars with this purchase (no exceptions).
You can purchase this package online at RedWingsBaseball.com or over the phone by calling (585) 454-1001. Once purchased, couples will be sent an email with further details about their BIG night.
Our Vow Renewal Planners will reach out to each couple about purchasing additional tickets for friends and family at the group rate ($11.50/premium, $9.50/upper, $8/reserved).
All couples who purchase this package will be entered to win a "Honeymoon with the Wings" which includes two tickets to another Wings game, a room at the Hyatt Regency Rochester and breakfast for two. We will announce the winner during the game on May 24.
A limited number of packages will be sold.
Whether you're planning a wedding, corporate meeting, or just a small party, Nolan's Rentals has what you need to make it a success!
*This is a RAIN OR SHINE event. If the weather does NOT permit us to use the field, the ceremony will be held under the concourse. You know what they say about rain on your Vow Renewal Day!
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.