July 19, 20, & 21 at State Mutual Stadium
Join us July 19, 20, and 21 from 9:00am to 1:00pm each day for the 2018 Youth Baseball Camp. Get instruction from Rome Braves players and coaches. The camp is open to boys and girls ages 5-12, and each camper is responsible for bringing their own glove.
Each Camper Will Receive
- Instruction on the fundamentals of baseball from Rome Braves players and coaches
- Goodie bag with a Braves cap and other novelty items distributed upon exiting the final day of camp
- Lunch served daily at approximately 12:00pm
- Certificate of Achievement
- Two tickets per camper to each game on July 19, 20, and 21. Additional tickets may be purchased at the box office
- Autograph Session on the final day of camp (July 21) with the players and coaching staff
- On-field recognition prior to the July 21 game against the Charleston Riverdogs
Due to limited space the camp is limited to 200 participants and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each camper is required to bring his or her own glove.
For more information contact the Rome Braves Front Office at (706) 378-5100.