- Please be aware of third-party ticket brokers. We can only guarantee the validity of a ticket purchased in-person or over the phone through the Round Rock Express ticket office or online through our website.
- We strongly encourage that you either print your tickets at home or save them to your mobile device to be scanned at the gate to avoid extra time in line. The ticket office will be open at 9 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday for guests to pick-up will call tickets early.
- A general admission lawn ticket does not guarantee a spot on the outfield berms as these areas are first come, first served. We recommend arriving when gates open at 5:30 p.m. to secure space.
Thanks to eBay, the Independence Day Celebration during our 7:05 p.m. game on Wednesday, July 3 against the Omaha Storm Chasers (Kansas City Royals affiliate) at Dell Diamond is sure to be a fun night! In preparation for this exciting event, we wanted to give you a few tips to help make your time at the ballpark as enjoyable as possible.
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m. for all fans
- 5:15 p.m. for full and fireworks season ticket members
- First pitch at 7:05 p.m.
- Largest fireworks show of the season set to patriotic music, presented by eBay
- DJ Skywalker providing entertainment in the Bullpen Bar by Dripping Springs Vodka from the 7th inning until midnight or later
- Mini-American flags given to the first 7,000 fans through the gates of Dell Diamond
- La Grosse Tete providing live music at the Home Plate Gate starting at 6 p.m.
- Sons of the American Revolution Color Guard greeting fans at the Home Plate Gate and presenting flags for the National Anthem
- From Brown Distributing, free craft beer tasting in the Beer Garden (top of Section 110) and free Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer tasting on the outer first base concourse (behind Section 121) from 6 - 8 p.m. or while supplies last
- Kendra Scott pop-up shop on the outer first base concourse (behind Section 121) from 6 - 8 p.m.
- We do expect a high volume of cars arriving at Dell Diamond for the July 3 game. To ensure you see the pregame festivities as well as the first pitch, we suggest arriving to the ballpark when gates open at 5:30 p.m., if not earlier.
- With a big celebration planned, we do expect it to take time for the traffic to die down after our postgame fireworks show. If you'd like to wait a bit before exiting, you are more than welcome to do so in the Bullpen Bar by Dripping Springs Vodka with entertainment provided by DJ Skywalker.
- Non-game attendees often park along nearby roadways and parking lots to watch our amazing postgame fireworks show, making exit traffic more crowded than usual, so we highly encourage fans that can wait it out to do so.
- If you do decide to leave right after the fireworks, please see our parking lot exit plan, in accordance with the City of Round Rock's traffic plan.
- All bags and purses will be searched upon entering Dell Diamond. Please have your bag open for a cursory visual inspection.
- Hard shell coolers or cooler boxes will not be permitted in the ballpark. Small soft-sided, collapsible cooler bags or totes are permitted, but must be visually inspected before entry.
- The only outside food and/or beverage items allowed are one factory-sealed 16.9 fluid ounce clear bottle of water and one small single-serving packaged snack (i.e. fruit, trail mix, candy bar or chips) per person.