Presented by United Heritage Credit Union, the Independence Day Celebration during our 6:05 p.m. game on Sunday, July 4 against the Sugar Land Skeeters (Houston Astros affiliate) at Dell Diamond is sure to be a fun night! In preparation for this exciting event, we wanted to give you a few tips to help make your time at the ballpark as enjoyable as possible.
- Gates open at 4:45 p.m. for Full and Fireworks Season Members
- Gates open at 5:00 p.m. for all fans
- First pitch is at 6:05 p.m.
- Largest postgame fireworks show of the season set to patriotic music
- All fans are invited to run the bases after the postgame fireworks show
- 313th Army Band Jazz Combo will entertain fans as they enter the Home Plate Gate
- Mini-American flag giveaway (first 7,000 fans)
- Sons of the American Revolution will greet fans at the Home Plate Gate before presenting the colors on the field during the National Anthem
- Wait out the postgame traffic in the air-conditioned Bullpen Bar by Dripping Springs Vodka along the concourse in right center field with entertainment from DJ Just Drew
- Please be aware of third-party ticket brokers. The Round Rock Express is not affiliated in any way with third party ticket vendors and cannot validate any ticket purchase through third-party sites. To guarantee all purchased tickets are valid at entry, purchase tickets via RRExpress.com (Tickets.com is the official ticket provider), or through an Express ticket representative.
- In order to eliminate extra time in line, please have tickets printed from home or digital tickets saved to mobile devices ready to be scanned at entry. Visit RRExpress.com to access and save tickets purchased via Tickets.com, the Round Rock Express' official ticket provider.
- A general admission lawn ticket does not guarantee a spot on the outfield berms as these areas are first come, first served. We recommend arriving when gates open to secure space.
- Please note, parking will be $15 per vehicle on July 4, 2021.
- We do expect a high volume of cars arriving at Dell Diamond for the July 4 game. To ensure you see the pregame festivities as well as the first pitch, we suggest arriving to the ballpark when gates open, if not earlier.
- With a big celebration planned, we do expect it to take time for the traffic to die down after our postgame fireworks show. Additionally, non-game attendees often park along nearby roadways and parking lots to watch our postgame fireworks show, making exit traffic more crowded than usual.
- To reduce the need for security to inspect the belongings of guests and expedite fan entry, Dell Diamond is a clear bag venue. Visit RRExpress.com to review Dell Diamond's clear bag policies.
- Hard shell coolers, cooler boxes, soft-sided coolers, collapsible cooler bags and/or totes will not be permitted in the ballpark.
- The only outside food and/or beverage items allowed are one factory-sealed 16.9 fluid ounce clear bottle of water and one small single-serving packaged snack (i.e. fruit, trail mix, candy bar or chips) per person. Water fountains are available throughout Dell Diamond to refill water bottles, if needed.