Presented by United Heritage Credit Union, the Independence Day Celebration during the 6:05 p.m. Round Rock Express game on Monday, July 4 against the Albuquerque Isotopes (Colorado Rockies affiliate) at Dell Diamond is sure to be a fun night! In preparation for this exciting event, we wanted to give you a few tips to help make your time at the ballpark as enjoyable as possible.
- VIP gate opens at 4:15 p.m. for Full and Fireworks Season Members
- Gates open at 4:30 p.m. for all fans
- First pitch is at 6:05 p.m.
- Largest postgame fireworks show of the season set to patriotic music
- All fans are invited to run the bases after the postgame fireworks show
- Mini-American flag giveaway (first 7,000 fans)
- Sons of the American Revolution will greet fans at the Home Plate Gate before presenting the colors on the field during the National Anthem
- National Anthem performed on bugle by SSG Chris Koenig, USA and SFC Lyndon Poole, USA
- Wait out the postgame traffic in the air-conditioned Bullpen Bar along the concourse in right center field with entertainment from DJ Just Drew
- Please be aware of third-party ticket brokers. The Round Rock Express is not affiliated in any way with third party ticket vendors and cannot validate any ticket purchase through third-party sites. To guarantee all purchased tickets are valid at entry, purchase tickets via RRExpress.com (Tickets.com is the official ticket provider), or through an Express ticket representative.
- In order to eliminate extra time in line, please have tickets printed from home or digital tickets saved to mobile devices ready to be scanned at entry. Visit RRExpress.com to access and save tickets purchased via Tickets.com, the Round Rock Express' official ticket provider.
- A general admission lawn ticket does not guarantee a spot on the outfield berms as these areas are first come, first served. We recommend arriving when gates open to secure space.
- Parking will be $15, credit card only, per vehicle on July 4, 2022.
- We do expect a high volume of cars arriving at Dell Diamond for the July 4 game. To ensure you see the pregame festivities as well as the first pitch, we suggest arriving to the ballpark when gates open, if not earlier.
- With a big celebration planned, we do expect it to take time for the traffic to die down after our postgame fireworks show. Additionally, non-game attendees often park along nearby roadways and parking lots to watch our postgame fireworks show, making exit traffic more crowded than usual.
- Dell Diamond is a clear bag venue. Visit RRExpress.com to review Dell Diamond's clear bag policies.
- Dell Diamond is a cashless facility. Credit cards and gift cards will be accepted for payment at all storefronts, ticket windows, the Railyard Team Store and parking lots.
- Dell Diamond is a non-smoking and non-vaping facility. A designated smoking area is available outside the Home Plate Gate. Fans may exit and re-enter the ballpark so long as they check-in with an usher on their way out and check-in with that same ticket when re-entering Dell Diamond.
- All types of lawn chairs are prohibited at Dell Diamond. Blankets and towels work best for sitting on the general admission outfield lawn and will not obstruct the view of those sitting near you. Seat cushions are also allowed at the ballpark.
- The only outside food and/or beverage items allowed are one factory-sealed 16.9 fluid ounce clear bottle of water and one small single-serving packaged snack (i.e. fruit, trail mix, candy bar or chips) per person. Water fountains are available throughout Dell Diamond to refill water bottles, if needed.