Media Credential Requests
- All media must apply for a daily credential at least 48 hours in advance via the Mud Hens credential request form HERE. Advance notice is vital to plan for physically distanced seating.
- Season-long credentials will be evaluated on a case-by-case request.
- If anyone is unable to work a game after a credential request is approved, please email Andi Roman at [email protected].
- Daily credentials are available for pickup in the Swamp Swamp or first base box office window 2.5 hours prior to first pitch.
- A valid, government-issued photo ID is required for credential pick-up.
MEDIA ACCESS TO FIFTH THIRD FIELD
- Media will have access to the main press box, the concourse, and club level of Fifth Third Field.
- Photographers are prohibited from accessing camera wells, areas in the seating bowl that are restricted by yellow rope, or being in any other location proximate to players, other on-field personnel, or the playing field.
- Photographers are permitted to shoot games from both the concourse and club levels.
PLAYER & MANAGER AVAILABILITY
- Postgame press conferences with manager Tom Prince will take place nightly, approximately 15 minutes following the game, via Zoom. A link will be sent to credentialed media on Monday of every homestand for those games.
- Postgame player interview requests must be made by the end of the seventh inning via email to [email protected] and [email protected].
- Special requests for interviews will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please submit date/time requests via email to [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance.
- Working media members will receive a meal card upon arrival. The card must be returned to Andi Roman or Matt Melzak before leaving the game.
- Media members must request a meal card prior to the game via this form HERE.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- By receiving a credential, a media member agrees to observe all of the MLB terms of the credential and club rules; directional signage within the ballpark; any applicable government orders in a local market; and other precautionary steps that are in place to preserve health and safety.
- Media members must wear face coverings at all times and practice social distancing while at Fifth Third Field. Media members are responsible for bringing their own face coverings to the ballpark.
- Failure to comply with any health and safety protocols may result in a revoked credential.
- Wireless internet is available in the main press box.
- USER ID: Pressbox
- PASSWORD: 43muddypaws67